British talent shop Ken McReddie Associates is rebranding. The name change to The Artists Partnership is intended to “reflect the kind of company we have become” and “the way that our agents work with our clients,” says CEO Roger Charteris. Charteris and the Marcus Evans Group took over the agency five years ago and recently set up literary and development departments run by Robert Taylor. The development department is working as a partner and co-producer with clients on projects across theater, film and TV. The agency has also begun working with writers and directors. The Artists Partnership’s client roster includes Idris Elba, Emily Blunt, Jack Huston, Jeremy Irons, Diane Kruger, Kim Cattrall, Harvey Keitel and Aneurin Barnard as well as such UK TV talent as David Suchet, Reggie Yates and Call The Midwife‘s Jenny Agutter.
UK Talent Agency Ken McReddie Associates Re-Launches As The Artists Partnership
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: DreamWorks Signs 4- Series Deal With South Korea's Studio Mir; Veteran Aussie Actor Bill Kerr Dies; More
- Venice: Bogdanovich Unveils Screwball Comedy 'She's Funny That Way', Riffs On 'Lost Hollywood'
- Global Showbiz Briefs Chinese Web Giant Youku Launches Heyi Film; eOne Acquires 'Seed' Producer Force Four; More
- Venice: Lido Digs Story Of Charlie Chaplin Graverobbers 'The Price Of Fame'
- World Film Community Joins Hands In Support Of Shuttered Beijing Festival