Under the deal, Mary Pelloni will develop and produce series and specials under the Discovery Studios banner. Pelloni has been producing unscripted series and talk shows for broadcast and cable for over a decade. She began her career in development at national talk shows including Sally Jessy Raphael, The Roseanne Show and The Gordon Elliott Show. Her development and exec producing credits include DC Cupcakes for TLC, Bridezillas and Girl Meets Gown for WE TV and How Do I Look? for the Style Network.
TV Vet Mary Pelloni Inks Overall Deal With Discovery Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring