Under the deal, Mary Pelloni will develop and produce series and specials under the Discovery Studios banner. Pelloni has been producing unscripted series and talk shows for broadcast and cable for over a decade. She began her career in development at national talk shows including Sally Jessy Raphael, The Roseanne Show and The Gordon Elliott Show. Her development and exec producing credits include DC Cupcakes for TLC, Bridezillas and Girl Meets Gown for WE TV and How Do I Look? for the Style Network.
TV Vet Mary Pelloni Inks Overall Deal With Discovery Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'