Under the deal, Mary Pelloni will develop and produce series and specials under the Discovery Studios banner. Pelloni has been producing unscripted series and talk shows for broadcast and cable for over a decade. She began her career in development at national talk shows including Sally Jessy Raphael, The Roseanne Show and The Gordon Elliott Show. Her development and exec producing credits include DC Cupcakes for TLC, Bridezillas and Girl Meets Gown for WE TV and How Do I Look? for the Style Network.
TV Vet Mary Pelloni Inks Overall Deal With Discovery Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara