Under the deal, Mary Pelloni will develop and produce series and specials under the Discovery Studios banner. Pelloni has been producing unscripted series and talk shows for broadcast and cable for over a decade. She began her career in development at national talk shows including Sally Jessy Raphael, The Roseanne Show and The Gordon Elliott Show. Her development and exec producing credits include DC Cupcakes for TLC, Bridezillas and Girl Meets Gown for WE TV and How Do I Look? for the Style Network.
TV Vet Mary Pelloni Inks Overall Deal With Discovery Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016