TV Land has handed a series order to Jennifer Falls, a single-camera comedy starring Jaime Pressly. The project originally was developed as multi-camera but was shot as a single-camera pilot and will now mark TV Land’s first single-camera series. Jennifer Falls centers on Jennifer Doyle (Pressly), a career woman and mother who must move back in with her own mom after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure-salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out the next steps to rebuild. Jennifer Falls is executive produced by creator Matthew Carlson, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis.
TV Lands Picks Up ‘Jennifer Falls’ As First Single-Camera Comedy Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over