TV Land has handed a series order to Jennifer Falls, a single-camera comedy starring Jaime Pressly. The project originally was developed as multi-camera but was shot as a single-camera pilot and will now mark TV Land’s first single-camera series. Jennifer Falls centers on Jennifer Doyle (Pressly), a career woman and mother who must move back in with her own mom after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure-salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out the next steps to rebuild. Jennifer Falls is executive produced by creator Matthew Carlson, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis.
TV Lands Picks Up ‘Jennifer Falls’ As First Single-Camera Comedy Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’