TV Land has handed a series order to Jennifer Falls, a single-camera comedy starring Jaime Pressly. The project originally was developed as multi-camera but was shot as a single-camera pilot and will now mark TV Land’s first single-camera series. Jennifer Falls centers on Jennifer Doyle (Pressly), a career woman and mother who must move back in with her own mom after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure-salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out the next steps to rebuild. Jennifer Falls is executive produced by creator Matthew Carlson, Michael Hanel and Mindy Schultheis.
TV Lands Picks Up ‘Jennifer Falls’ As First Single-Camera Comedy Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS