As chief operating officer for Tribune’s broadcasting division, Lynda King reports to Larry Wert, President/Broadcast Media, assisting him in overseeing the company’s portfolio of 42 owned or operated television stations across the country. King was formerly SVP/Operations for Local TV Holdings, which was acquired by Tribune last year. King previously held a variety of sales and management positions with Raycom Media and Television Station Partners.
Tribune Taps Lynda King To Be Broadcasting COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video