For the first time in its 11-year history, Thruline is promoting someone within the management company to partner. That’s Steve Kavovit, who joined Thruline as a manager in 2004. His clients include two-time Emmy winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family), Chris Lowell (Enlisted), Dakota Goyo (Real Steel), Reece Ritchie (Hercules), Adhir Kalyan (Rules Of Engagement), Yael Grobglas (Reign), Lee Ingleby (Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban) and Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Chicago PD). Kavovit joins the four existing partners, Thruline founders Chris Henze, Ron West and JB Roberts, as well as Willie Mercer, who merged his Rozon-Mercer Management with Thruline in 2005. “Steve has been a dedicated member of our team for a decade and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide careers,” the partners said today in a joint statement.
Thruline Entertainment Ups Steve Kavovit To Partner
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Michael King Dead: TV Exec Who Helped Launch ‘Oprah’ Show Was 66