For the first time in its 11-year history, Thruline is promoting someone within the management company to partner. That’s Steve Kavovit, who joined Thruline as a manager in 2004. His clients include two-time Emmy winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family), Chris Lowell (Enlisted), Dakota Goyo (Real Steel), Reece Ritchie (Hercules), Adhir Kalyan (Rules Of Engagement), Yael Grobglas (Reign), Lee Ingleby (Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban) and Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Chicago PD). Kavovit joins the four existing partners, Thruline founders Chris Henze, Ron West and JB Roberts, as well as Willie Mercer, who merged his Rozon-Mercer Management with Thruline in 2005. “Steve has been a dedicated member of our team for a decade and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide careers,” the partners said today in a joint statement.
Thruline Entertainment Ups Steve Kavovit To Partner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'