For the first time in its 11-year history, Thruline is promoting someone within the management company to partner. That’s Steve Kavovit, who joined Thruline as a manager in 2004. His clients include two-time Emmy winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family), Chris Lowell (Enlisted), Dakota Goyo (Real Steel), Reece Ritchie (Hercules), Adhir Kalyan (Rules Of Engagement), Yael Grobglas (Reign), Lee Ingleby (Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban) and Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Chicago PD). Kavovit joins the four existing partners, Thruline founders Chris Henze, Ron West and JB Roberts, as well as Willie Mercer, who merged his Rozon-Mercer Management with Thruline in 2005. “Steve has been a dedicated member of our team for a decade and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide careers,” the partners said today in a joint statement.
Thruline Entertainment Ups Steve Kavovit To Partner
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'