For the first time in its 11-year history, Thruline is promoting someone within the management company to partner. That’s Steve Kavovit, who joined Thruline as a manager in 2004. His clients include two-time Emmy winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family), Chris Lowell (Enlisted), Dakota Goyo (Real Steel), Reece Ritchie (Hercules), Adhir Kalyan (Rules Of Engagement), Yael Grobglas (Reign), Lee Ingleby (Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban) and Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Chicago PD). Kavovit joins the four existing partners, Thruline founders Chris Henze, Ron West and JB Roberts, as well as Willie Mercer, who merged his Rozon-Mercer Management with Thruline in 2005. “Steve has been a dedicated member of our team for a decade and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide careers,” the partners said today in a joint statement.
Thruline Entertainment Ups Steve Kavovit To Partner
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?