For the first time in its 11-year history, Thruline is promoting someone within the management company to partner. That’s Steve Kavovit, who joined Thruline as a manager in 2004. His clients include two-time Emmy winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family), Chris Lowell (Enlisted), Dakota Goyo (Real Steel), Reece Ritchie (Hercules), Adhir Kalyan (Rules Of Engagement), Yael Grobglas (Reign), Lee Ingleby (Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban) and Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Chicago PD). Kavovit joins the four existing partners, Thruline founders Chris Henze, Ron West and JB Roberts, as well as Willie Mercer, who merged his Rozon-Mercer Management with Thruline in 2005. “Steve has been a dedicated member of our team for a decade and has consistently shown both a keen eye for spotting new talent and a deftness in helping to guide careers,” the partners said today in a joint statement.
Thruline Entertainment Ups Steve Kavovit To Partner
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek