Former Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles star Thomas Dekker is returning to Fox as a regular on the network’s new drama series, Backstrom. Dekker will reprise his guest starring/recurring role from the pilot as Gregory Valentine, a whip-smart young gay man — an ex-hustler turned fence/entrepreneurial crook who is Backstrom’s (Rainn Wilson) tenant, decorator and underworld connection. Created by Bones creator/executive producer Hart Hanson based on the Swedish book series by Leif G. W. Persson, Backstrom centers on Everett Backstrom (Wilson), an overweight, offensive, irascible detective who’s engaged in a constant struggle with his self-destructive tendencies. Dekker is repped by Resolution and The Schiff Co.
Thomas Dekker Made ‘Backstrom’ Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better