The midseason premiere drew a series-record 2.43M viewers Monday night. Teen Wolf, from creator/exec producer Jeff Davis and starring Tyler Posey, also pulled a 2.3 rating among ages 12-34, tying the Season 3 premiere’s record. The episode also hit series highs among teens (4.3 rating) and female teens (6.3). Afterward, MTV premiered Wolf Watch, a half-hour talker hosted by Teen Wolf‘s Jill Wagner, which drew a 1.4 in the demo.
MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Hits Series Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem