CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler made the announcement at the top of the network’s TCA executive session, touting the network’s daytime success. The early renewal includes talk show The Talk, soaps The Young & The Restless and The Bold & The Beautiful, and game shows Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal. Season to date, CBS Daytime is up +14% in viewers, +8% in women 25-54 and +11% in women 18-49 vs. last season.
TCA: CBS Renews Daytime Lineup For Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”…
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims…