CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler made the announcement at the top of the network’s TCA executive session, touting the network’s daytime success. The early renewal includes talk show The Talk, soaps The Young & The Restless and The Bold & The Beautiful, and game shows Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal. Season to date, CBS Daytime is up +14% in viewers, +8% in women 25-54 and +11% in women 18-49 vs. last season.
TCA: CBS Renews Daytime Lineup For Next Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'