CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler made the announcement at the top of the network’s TCA executive session, touting the network’s daytime success. The early renewal includes talk show The Talk, soaps The Young & The Restless and The Bold & The Beautiful, and game shows Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal. Season to date, CBS Daytime is up +14% in viewers, +8% in women 25-54 and +11% in women 18-49 vs. last season.
TCA: CBS Renews Daytime Lineup For Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres