CBS Entertainment president Nina Tassler made the announcement at the top of the network’s TCA executive session, touting the network’s daytime success. The early renewal includes talk show The Talk, soaps The Young & The Restless and The Bold & The Beautiful, and game shows Price Is Right and Let’s Make A Deal. Season to date, CBS Daytime is up +14% in viewers, +8% in women 25-54 and +11% in women 18-49 vs. last season.
TCA: CBS Renews Daytime Lineup For Next Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate