Tate Donovan (Damages) has been cast in Fox‘s event series 24: Live Another Day, which will premiere May 5. The next chapter in the 24 franchise, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Teakwood Lane, picks up the story four years after the series finale, which left Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) as a fugitive from justice, this time in Europe. Donovan plays White House Chief of Staff Mark Boudreau, an astute and strong-willed political adviser who is married to President Jame Heller’s (William Devane) daughter, Audrey Raines (Kim Raver) — Bauer’s former flame. Gersh-repped Donovan is coming off a co-starring role on CBS’ freshman drama Hostages.
Tate Donovan Joins ‘24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Team Ninja Warrior’ Renewed By Esquire; BBC America Sets ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere Date, Projects With Amy Poehler, More…
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?