Tate Donovan (Damages) has been cast in Fox‘s event series 24: Live Another Day, which will premiere May 5. The next chapter in the 24 franchise, from 20th TV, Imagine TV and Teakwood Lane, picks up the story four years after the series finale, which left Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) as a fugitive from justice, this time in Europe. Donovan plays White House Chief of Staff Mark Boudreau, an astute and strong-willed political adviser who is married to President Jame Heller’s (William Devane) daughter, Audrey Raines (Kim Raver) — Bauer’s former flame. Gersh-repped Donovan is coming off a co-starring role on CBS’ freshman drama Hostages.
Tate Donovan Joins ‘24: Live Another Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring