I’ve learned that Reaper creators Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas have quietly boarded Agent Carter, Marvel‘s drama project in the works at ABC. Because of the unbelievably high level of secrecy surrounding Marvel’s development, no one is confirming, but I hear Fazekas and Butters are writing/executive producing. The project is inspired by Agent Carter, a one shot, which was featured on the Blu-ray release of Iron Man 3. It brings back Captain America’s girlfriend Peggy Carter, played by Hayley Atwell, and chronicles her life as a budding secret agent after her boyfriend is stranded in ice. For Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas, the gig stems from their overall deal with ABC Studios, which produces Agent Carter with Marvel. ICM Partner-repped Fazekas and Butters serve as showrunners on the upcoming ABC drama series Resurrection.
Tara Butters & Michele Fazekas Shepherding ‘Agent Carter’ For ABC & Marvel
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'