I’ve learned that Reaper creators Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas have quietly boarded Agent Carter, Marvel‘s drama project in the works at ABC. Because of the unbelievably high level of secrecy surrounding Marvel’s development, no one is confirming, but I hear Fazekas and Butters are writing/executive producing. The project is inspired by Agent Carter, a one shot, which was featured on the Blu-ray release of Iron Man 3. It brings back Captain America’s girlfriend Peggy Carter, played by Hayley Atwell, and chronicles her life as a budding secret agent after her boyfriend is stranded in ice. For Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas, the gig stems from their overall deal with ABC Studios, which produces Agent Carter with Marvel. ICM Partner-repped Fazekas and Butters serve as showrunners on the upcoming ABC drama series Resurrection.
Tara Butters & Michele Fazekas Shepherding ‘Agent Carter’ For ABC & Marvel
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Craig Ferguson To Visit NBC's 'Late Night With Seth Meyers' Tonight
- Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order, Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'