I’ve learned that Reaper creators Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas have quietly boarded Agent Carter, Marvel‘s drama project in the works at ABC. Because of the unbelievably high level of secrecy surrounding Marvel’s development, no one is confirming, but I hear Fazekas and Butters are writing/executive producing. The project is inspired by Agent Carter, a one shot, which was featured on the Blu-ray release of Iron Man 3. It brings back Captain America’s girlfriend Peggy Carter, played by Hayley Atwell, and chronicles her life as a budding secret agent after her boyfriend is stranded in ice. For Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas, the gig stems from their overall deal with ABC Studios, which produces Agent Carter with Marvel. ICM Partner-repped Fazekas and Butters serve as showrunners on the upcoming ABC drama series Resurrection.
Tara Butters & Michele Fazekas Shepherding ‘Agent Carter’ For ABC & Marvel
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
- ‘Parenthood’ Ends Run On High Ratings Note, ‘Scandal’ Up In Return, Pushes ‘Backstrom’ Down In…
- NBC Comedy ‘Undateable’ Spoofs ‘Chicago Fire’ In Super Bowl Spot
- Neil Patrick Harris’ NBC Variety Series Gets Super Bowl Promo