EXClUSIVE: Tony-nominated actress Tammy Blanchard has landed a series regular role on FX series Hoke, the darkly comedic drama series adapted by Scott Frank (Get Shorty, Out Of Sight) from Charles Willeford’s detective novels Sideswipe, New Hope For The Dead and The Way We Die Now. Paul Giamatti stars as Hoke Moseley, the hardboiled homicide detective hero of Willeford’s novels who investigates crimes while wrestling with his own mid-life crisis in 1980s Miami. Blanchard will play Loretta Hickey, the striking mother of a murdered drug addict whose case Hoke investigates and a key character in Willeford’s second Hoke Moseley book, New Hope For The Dead. Blanchard recently filmed the role of Florinda in Disney’s Into the Woods musical film adaptation. She’s repped by Soffer/Namoff and the Gersh Agency.
Tammy Blanchard Joins FX’s ‘Hoke’ Opposite Paul Giamatti
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…