EXClUSIVE: Tony-nominated actress Tammy Blanchard has landed a series regular role on FX series Hoke, the darkly comedic drama series adapted by Scott Frank (Get Shorty, Out Of Sight) from Charles Willeford’s detective novels Sideswipe, New Hope For The Dead and The Way We Die Now. Paul Giamatti stars as Hoke Moseley, the hardboiled homicide detective hero of Willeford’s novels who investigates crimes while wrestling with his own mid-life crisis in 1980s Miami. Blanchard will play Loretta Hickey, the striking mother of a murdered drug addict whose case Hoke investigates and a key character in Willeford’s second Hoke Moseley book, New Hope For The Dead. Blanchard recently filmed the role of Florinda in Disney’s Into the Woods musical film adaptation. She’s repped by Soffer/Namoff and the Gersh Agency.
Tammy Blanchard Joins FX’s ‘Hoke’ Opposite Paul Giamatti
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Glenn Beck's Hot Reads: Google, Futurism, And More Fuel For A Media Empire
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood