Ah yes, it’s that time of year. What would the Super Bowl be without those commercials? Beginning today, viewers will get to vote on CBS.com for their favorite Super Bowl commercials from 10 categories (office, user-generated, sexy, beer, crazy, kids, celebrity, car, animal and soft drink). The top three will advance to the live vote during the TV broadcast on Wednesday, January 29 at 8 PM on CBS. CBS sports analyst Boomer Esiason and Person Of Interest‘s Sarah Shahi will host. The winner will be revealed at the end of the show. Good luck!
‘Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials 2014’ Countdown Is On
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage