Ah yes, it’s that time of year. What would the Super Bowl be without those commercials? Beginning today, viewers will get to vote on CBS.com for their favorite Super Bowl commercials from 10 categories (office, user-generated, sexy, beer, crazy, kids, celebrity, car, animal and soft drink). The top three will advance to the live vote during the TV broadcast on Wednesday, January 29 at 8 PM on CBS. CBS sports analyst Boomer Esiason and Person Of Interest‘s Sarah Shahi will host. The winner will be revealed at the end of the show. Good luck!
‘Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials 2014′ Countdown Is On
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video