Ben Kingsley, Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston do the honors in an ad for the Jaguar F-Type R Coupe that will run during the third quarter of Sunday’s Super Bowl on Fox. The King’s Speech and Les Miserables helmer Tom Hooper directed.
Super Bowl Ad: Brit Movie Bad Guys Pitch Jaguar
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video