The newsman has been with the network since its 2007 launch and has anchored its Varney & Co. for the past four years. Now Stuart Varney has signed a multiyear deal to remain with Fox Business Network. He also serves as a fill-in host for Fox News Channel‘s Your World With Neil Cavuto. Varney joined Fox News in 2004 after stints at CNBC and CNN.
Stuart Varney Re-Ups With Fox Business Network
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016