The newsman has been with the network since its 2007 launch and has anchored its Varney & Co. for the past four years. Now Stuart Varney has signed a multiyear deal to remain with Fox Business Network. He also serves as a fill-in host for Fox News Channel‘s Your World With Neil Cavuto. Varney joined Fox News in 2004 after stints at CNBC and CNN.
Stuart Varney Re-Ups With Fox Business Network
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One