The newsman has been with the network since its 2007 launch and has anchored its Varney & Co. for the past four years. Now Stuart Varney has signed a multiyear deal to remain with Fox Business Network. He also serves as a fill-in host for Fox News Channel‘s Your World With Neil Cavuto. Varney joined Fox News in 2004 after stints at CNBC and CNN.
Stuart Varney Re-Ups With Fox Business Network
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'