The newsman has been with the network since its 2007 launch and has anchored its Varney & Co. for the past four years. Now Stuart Varney has signed a multiyear deal to remain with Fox Business Network. He also serves as a fill-in host for Fox News Channel‘s Your World With Neil Cavuto. Varney joined Fox News in 2004 after stints at CNBC and CNN.
Stuart Varney Re-Ups With Fox Business Network
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mark Gordon To Receive Producers Guild's Norman Lear Award
- James Caan, Kevin Dillon, Sam Huntington Top Crackle Feature 'The Throwaways'
- NBC News To Air First Live Broadcast Of Global Citizen Festival Featuring Jay-Z, Carrie Underwood, The Roots
- USA's 'Benched' To Premiere October 28: Video
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO