The newsman has been with the network since its 2007 launch and has anchored its Varney & Co. for the past four years. Now Stuart Varney has signed a multiyear deal to remain with Fox Business Network. He also serves as a fill-in host for Fox News Channel‘s Your World With Neil Cavuto. Varney joined Fox News in 2004 after stints at CNBC and CNN.
Stuart Varney Re-Ups With Fox Business Network
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Latest TV News
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Scandal’ POTUS Tony Goldwyn Gives American History Lesson In DNC Video
- ‘Victoria’ Producers & Cast Talk Story, Long-Term Potential & Filling That ‘Downton Abbey’ Slot…
- ‘Empire’ & Fox Beat $10M Copyright Suit From “Gangsta Pimp”s Memoir & Script