Spike Lee is following up his latest run of films (Red Hook Summer, Bad 25, Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth, and November’s box office bomb Oldboy) by venturing into new territory – satellite radio – to focus on a longstanding passion. The Oscar-nominated writer-director-producer will launch Spike Lee’s Best Seat In The House on January 30 at 7 PM ET, airing every other week on SiriusXM NBA Radio, the network announced today. Devoted NY Knicks fan Lee will talk basketball and entertainment on the show while additionally hosting a second non-sports program of long-form interviews with entertainment figures, politicians, and musicians on Sirius XM, air date TBA.
Spike Lee Heads To Sirius XM Radio For Next Joint
What's Hot on Deadline
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland