Spike Lee is following up his latest run of films (Red Hook Summer, Bad 25, Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth, and November’s box office bomb Oldboy) by venturing into new territory – satellite radio – to focus on a longstanding passion. The Oscar-nominated writer-director-producer will launch Spike Lee’s Best Seat In The House on January 30 at 7 PM ET, airing every other week on SiriusXM NBA Radio, the network announced today. Devoted NY Knicks fan Lee will talk basketball and entertainment on the show while additionally hosting a second non-sports program of long-form interviews with entertainment figures, politicians, and musicians on Sirius XM, air date TBA.
Spike Lee Heads To Sirius XM Radio For Next Joint
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Joss Whedon To Wrap Up ‘Justice League’ Movie After Snyder Family Tragedy
- Joey King, Julia Goldani-Telles & More Join ‘Slender Man’ From Director Sylvain White
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- When The Film Academy Invites New Members, Keep An Eye On That Growing Documentary Branch
- The Orchard Lands Cannes Competition Pic ‘BPM’; Samuel Goldwyn Inhales Tribeca’s ‘Holy Air’
- ‘The Originals’ Danielle Campbell Boards 'You Can Choose Your Family'