Spike Lee is following up his latest run of films (Red Hook Summer, Bad 25, Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth, and November’s box office bomb Oldboy) by venturing into new territory – satellite radio – to focus on a longstanding passion. The Oscar-nominated writer-director-producer will launch Spike Lee’s Best Seat In The House on January 30 at 7 PM ET, airing every other week on SiriusXM NBA Radio, the network announced today. Devoted NY Knicks fan Lee will talk basketball and entertainment on the show while additionally hosting a second non-sports program of long-form interviews with entertainment figures, politicians, and musicians on Sirius XM, air date TBA.
Spike Lee Heads To Sirius XM Radio For Next Joint
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest Film News
- Michael Moore’s ‘Where To Invade Next’ Tops Slow Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- BAFTA Awards: Emmanuel Lubezki Wins Cinematography For ‘The Revenant’
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog
- ‘Deadpool’ Rises To $125M+, ‘Zoolander 2,’ ‘How To Be Single’ Follow – Int’l…
- Lionsgate Acquires UK Rights To ‘Ghost Stories’ – Berlin
- Debbie Harry Joins ‘I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House’ – Berlin