Spike Lee is following up his latest run of films (Red Hook Summer, Bad 25, Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth, and November’s box office bomb Oldboy) by venturing into new territory – satellite radio – to focus on a longstanding passion. The Oscar-nominated writer-director-producer will launch Spike Lee’s Best Seat In The House on January 30 at 7 PM ET, airing every other week on SiriusXM NBA Radio, the network announced today. Devoted NY Knicks fan Lee will talk basketball and entertainment on the show while additionally hosting a second non-sports program of long-form interviews with entertainment figures, politicians, and musicians on Sirius XM, air date TBA.
Spike Lee Heads To Sirius XM Radio For Next Joint
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE