Spike Lee is following up his latest run of films (Red Hook Summer, Bad 25, Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth, and November’s box office bomb Oldboy) by venturing into new territory – satellite radio – to focus on a longstanding passion. The Oscar-nominated writer-director-producer will launch Spike Lee’s Best Seat In The House on January 30 at 7 PM ET, airing every other week on SiriusXM NBA Radio, the network announced today. Devoted NY Knicks fan Lee will talk basketball and entertainment on the show while additionally hosting a second non-sports program of long-form interviews with entertainment figures, politicians, and musicians on Sirius XM, air date TBA.
Spike Lee Heads To Sirius XM Radio For Next Joint
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief