The Biggest Loser creator/executive producer Dave Broome has inked a two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, the studio behind ABC reality hit Shark Tank. Broome will will create and produce unscripted television series through his company, 25/7 Prods. “Dave has a great track record of producing captivating unscripted series that resonate with viewers,” said SPT’s head of reality Holly Jacobs. A 15-year reality veteran, Broome recently wrapped ABC Family’s semi-scripted summer series, The Vineyard, and TVGN’s holiday special, Rich At Night, featuring country star John Rich. He also partnered with Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s production company, Estefan Enterprises, to produce the Spanish-language docu-series Dale Con Ganas for Univision. Broom has created and produced several digital series, including AOL’s Jocks & Jills, a co-production with Queen Latifah’s Flavor Unit Entertainment. He also produced the sports documentary Two Days In April for Netflix.
Sony Pictures TV Signs Overall Deal With Reality Producer Dave Broome
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks