The Biggest Loser creator/executive producer Dave Broome has inked a two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, the studio behind ABC reality hit Shark Tank. Broome will will create and produce unscripted television series through his company, 25/7 Prods. “Dave has a great track record of producing captivating unscripted series that resonate with viewers,” said SPT’s head of reality Holly Jacobs. A 15-year reality veteran, Broome recently wrapped ABC Family’s semi-scripted summer series, The Vineyard, and TVGN’s holiday special, Rich At Night, featuring country star John Rich. He also partnered with Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s production company, Estefan Enterprises, to produce the Spanish-language docu-series Dale Con Ganas for Univision. Broom has created and produced several digital series, including AOL’s Jocks & Jills, a co-production with Queen Latifah’s Flavor Unit Entertainment. He also produced the sports documentary Two Days In April for Netflix.
Sony Pictures TV Signs Overall Deal With Reality Producer Dave Broome
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct