The Biggest Loser creator/executive producer Dave Broome has inked a two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, the studio behind ABC reality hit Shark Tank. Broome will will create and produce unscripted television series through his company, 25/7 Prods. “Dave has a great track record of producing captivating unscripted series that resonate with viewers,” said SPT’s head of reality Holly Jacobs. A 15-year reality veteran, Broome recently wrapped ABC Family’s semi-scripted summer series, The Vineyard, and TVGN’s holiday special, Rich At Night, featuring country star John Rich. He also partnered with Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s production company, Estefan Enterprises, to produce the Spanish-language docu-series Dale Con Ganas for Univision. Broom has created and produced several digital series, including AOL’s Jocks & Jills, a co-production with Queen Latifah’s Flavor Unit Entertainment. He also produced the sports documentary Two Days In April for Netflix.
Sony Pictures TV Signs Overall Deal With Reality Producer Dave Broome
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV