IFC’s heavily promoted, star-studded epic miniseries spoofThe Spoils of Babylon did sold business, opening with 911,000 total viewers and 477,000 adults 18-49 for the premiere episode on Thursday. That is one of the highest-rated debuts ever on IFC whose flagship comedy Portlandia opened with 263,000 viewers in 2011. The six-part mini, from Funny Or Die, launched with two back-to-back episodes, with the remaining segments set to air over the next four weeks. Each of the two opening episodes had three repeats on premiere night, with the eight airings combined amassing 2.3 viewers in Live+3. The Spoils of Babylon‘s cast include Jessica Alba, Will Ferrell, Jellybean Howie, Val Kilmer, Tobey Maguire, Haley Joel Osment, Tim Robbins, Michael Sheen, Steve Tom and Kristen Wiig.
Solid Start For IFC’s Limited Series ‘The Spoils Of Babylon’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement