BSkyB’s international distribution unit has inked a deal with Ugly Brother, the newly launched production company by twin brothers Mike and Tim Duffy, to develop, produce and distribute reality series and formats targeted at U.S. and international audiences. The deal with Ugly Brother is a first for Sky Vision in that it covers both production and distribution. The Duffy brothers launched their production company last year after Mike did stints at T Group Productions, Electus and Zodiak USA, with exec producer credits including Hardcore Pawn, and Tim spent nearly a decade at Spike TV, most recently as SVP Original Series. “The strength of our relationships in the American market combined with the international muscle of Sky Vision makes this a truly unique and powerful partnership,” the brothers said in a statement. Said Sky Vision Managing Director Jane Millichip: “This deal gives both parties the opportunity to create exciting and commercially relevant programming on an international scale.”
Sky Vision Partners With LA-Based Ugly Brother To Produce And Distribute Unscripted Fare
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE