BSkyB’s international distribution unit has inked a deal with Ugly Brother, the newly launched production company by twin brothers Mike and Tim Duffy, to develop, produce and distribute reality series and formats targeted at U.S. and international audiences. The deal with Ugly Brother is a first for Sky Vision in that it covers both production and distribution. The Duffy brothers launched their production company last year after Mike did stints at T Group Productions, Electus and Zodiak USA, with exec producer credits including Hardcore Pawn, and Tim spent nearly a decade at Spike TV, most recently as SVP Original Series. “The strength of our relationships in the American market combined with the international muscle of Sky Vision makes this a truly unique and powerful partnership,” the brothers said in a statement. Said Sky Vision Managing Director Jane Millichip: “This deal gives both parties the opportunity to create exciting and commercially relevant programming on an international scale.”
Sky Vision Partners With LA-Based Ugly Brother To Produce And Distribute Unscripted Fare
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
- Discovery Spikes 'Sons Of Guns' After “Serious And Horrific” New Charges Against Star
- NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.