Paladin plans an April theatrical release for A Short History Of Decay, a comedy from writer-director Michael Maren that premiered at the Hamptons Film Festival in October. Bryan Greenberg, Linda Lavin, Harris Yulin, Kathleen Rose Perkins and Emmanuelle Chriqui star in the pic, which centers on a struggling Brooklyn writer (Greenberg) dumped by his girlfriend who must visit his sick father in Florida and discovers his aging parents are in much better control of their lives than he is. The deal was negotiated by Paladin president Mark Urman and attorney Alfred Sapse, who also produced the pic. ARC Entertainment has pacted for all post-theatrical domestic rights.
Paladin Makes Deal For Fest Pic ‘A Short History Of Decay’
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest Film News
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
- Edie Falco Set For Biopic ‘Megan Leavey’
- ‘Janis: Little Girl Blue’ Acquired By FilmRise For November Bow
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts To Star In Chuck Wepner Underdog Ring Saga ‘The Bleeder’
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Calling On Aspiring Artists: Another ‘Fifth Element’ Fashion Statement?
- Shout! Acquires All U.S. Rights To Arcana Studios’ H.P. Lovecraft Animated Film