Paladin plans an April theatrical release for A Short History Of Decay, a comedy from writer-director Michael Maren that premiered at the Hamptons Film Festival in October. Bryan Greenberg, Linda Lavin, Harris Yulin, Kathleen Rose Perkins and Emmanuelle Chriqui star in the pic, which centers on a struggling Brooklyn writer (Greenberg) dumped by his girlfriend who must visit his sick father in Florida and discovers his aging parents are in much better control of their lives than he is. The deal was negotiated by Paladin president Mark Urman and attorney Alfred Sapse, who also produced the pic. ARC Entertainment has pacted for all post-theatrical domestic rights.
Paladin Makes Deal For Fest Pic ‘A Short History Of Decay’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest Film News
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto
- David Mackenzie’s ‘Outlaw King’ Adds Billy Howle