Paladin plans an April theatrical release for A Short History Of Decay, a comedy from writer-director Michael Maren that premiered at the Hamptons Film Festival in October. Bryan Greenberg, Linda Lavin, Harris Yulin, Kathleen Rose Perkins and Emmanuelle Chriqui star in the pic, which centers on a struggling Brooklyn writer (Greenberg) dumped by his girlfriend who must visit his sick father in Florida and discovers his aging parents are in much better control of their lives than he is. The deal was negotiated by Paladin president Mark Urman and attorney Alfred Sapse, who also produced the pic. ARC Entertainment has pacted for all post-theatrical domestic rights.
Paladin Makes Deal For Fest Pic ‘A Short History Of Decay’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'