Roy Garber, star of A&E Network‘s popular reality series Shipping Wars, has died of a heart attack in Texas. He was 49. Shipping Wars has been a staple on A&E since its January 2012 debut; the show’s fifth season finished its 12-episode run this week. It is unclear how Garber’s death will affect the reality series’ future.“We are deeply saddened by the loss of a member of the A&E family,” the network said in a statement tonight. “Our thoughts are with Roy’s loved ones during this difficult time. He will be missed.”
‘Shipping Wars’ Star Roy Garber Dead At 49
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate