Under the first-look development and distribution deal, Shine International will represent tape and format rights for new television output from 44 Blue Productions. The pact was brokered by Rasha Drachkovitch, President of 44 Blue, Stephanie Drachkovitch, EVP and Co-Owner of 44 Blue, and Tania Jacobson, SVP Sales and Acquisitions, Americas. Deal takes effect immediately. 44 Blue’s slate includes Wahlburgers on A&E, Lockup franchise reality series on MSNBC, Pit Bulls & Parolees (Animal Planet), Split Ends (Style) and Married To The Army: Alaska. Shine International’s third-party titles include 24 Hours In A&E , Anything Goes, Killers Behind Bars, Hoarding: Buried Alive and The School. Scripted includes Archer, In The Flesh, Real Humans and The Listener.
Shine International Inks First-Look Deal With 44 Blue
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest International News
- New Regency, BBC Films Breathe Life Into Buzz Horror ‘His House’ As Weinstein Co. Set To Drop Lawsuit
- Gunman Killed, Multiple Deaths In French Hostage Incident – Update
- ‘Shape of Water’ Star Michael Stuhlbarg & ‘Friday Night Lights’ Matt Lauria Join C4’s ‘Jerusalem…
- Former BBC & FA Boss Greg Dyke To Replace Mike Leigh As Chairman Of London Film School
- Donald Trump Sacks National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster; FNC Analyst John Bolton To Replace
- ‘Annihilation’ Targets Spring Theatrical Release In China