Audiences will have a choice on March 28 … guns or God. The release date for Sabotage, the actioner starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, is being moved up from April 11th to March 28th, putting it face to face with Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical epic Noah which stars Russell Crowe, Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly. Sabotage is being released by distributor Open Road Films. The new date moves the picture away from Ivan Reitman’s NFL comedy starring Kevin Costner and four other films in wide release and into a weekend with only one … Noah. Open Road just opened the animated family film The Nut Job to strong business; it found its weekend and has collected $40M in two weeks. Sabotage is financed and produced by QED International. It’s from writer-director David Ayer (based on the screenplay by Skip Woods) and produced by Bill Block and Paul Hanson. Sam Worthington and Olivia Williams co-star.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Actioner ‘Sabotage’ To Be Released In March Against ‘Noah’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M – B.O. Final
- '22 Jump Street' Being Re-Released Oct. 24th Only Days Before Home Entertainment Launch
- Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
- Hot Reads: DreamWorks' Stacey Snider On 'Lawrence in Arabia' And More
- 'Fury' Box Office Opens To Strong $1.2M; 'Book Of Life' To $300K – Late Nights; Friday Matinees Tumble In
- Former Film Engine's Navid McIIhargey Partners With German Financiers, Acquires First Project 'The Feud'