Audiences will have a choice on March 28 … guns or God. The release date for Sabotage, the actioner starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, is being moved up from April 11th to March 28th, putting it face to face with Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical epic Noah which stars Russell Crowe, Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly. Sabotage is being released by distributor Open Road Films. The new date moves the picture away from Ivan Reitman’s NFL comedy starring Kevin Costner and four other films in wide release and into a weekend with only one … Noah. Open Road just opened the animated family film The Nut Job to strong business; it found its weekend and has collected $40M in two weeks. Sabotage is financed and produced by QED International. It’s from writer-director David Ayer (based on the screenplay by Skip Woods) and produced by Bill Block and Paul Hanson. Sam Worthington and Olivia Williams co-star.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Actioner ‘Sabotage’ To Be Released In March Against ‘Noah’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- Box Office Preview: 'As Above, So Below' $470K In Late Nights, 'November Man' Weak At Start Of Long Labor Day Holiday
- Box Office Final: 'If I Stay' $15.6M; 'Game' $8.3M; 'Sin City 2′ $6.3M; 'Guardians' Sits Atop With $17.2M
- Toy King Hasbro Film Division Play: Creates New Post After Successful Run
- Movie Tracking In The Toilet: Fix Or Flush?
- China Shutters Beijing Indept. Film Fest; Police Seize Document & Detain Organizers