Audiences will have a choice on March 28 … guns or God. The release date for Sabotage, the actioner starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, is being moved up from April 11th to March 28th, putting it face to face with Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical epic Noah which stars Russell Crowe, Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly. Sabotage is being released by distributor Open Road Films. The new date moves the picture away from Ivan Reitman’s NFL comedy starring Kevin Costner and four other films in wide release and into a weekend with only one … Noah. Open Road just opened the animated family film The Nut Job to strong business; it found its weekend and has collected $40M in two weeks. Sabotage is financed and produced by QED International. It’s from writer-director David Ayer (based on the screenplay by Skip Woods) and produced by Bill Block and Paul Hanson. Sam Worthington and Olivia Williams co-star.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Actioner ‘Sabotage’ To Be Released In March Against ‘Noah’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest Film News
- BuzzFeed, Hulu Team For R. Kelly Feature Doc On History Of Alleged Abuse
- ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Trailer: First Look At Jacques Audiard’s Dark Comedy Western
- Guy Pearce-Kylie Minogue Comedy ‘Flammable Children’ Sells To UK, France, Italy, Spain, More
- Fox 2000 Sets Release Date For ‘The Hate U Give’
- Abrams Artists Agency Ups Jade Sherman To VP On Digital Team
- ‘Outlander’s Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen…