Audiences will have a choice on March 28 … guns or God. The release date for Sabotage, the actioner starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, is being moved up from April 11th to March 28th, putting it face to face with Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical epic Noah which stars Russell Crowe, Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly. Sabotage is being released by distributor Open Road Films. The new date moves the picture away from Ivan Reitman’s NFL comedy starring Kevin Costner and four other films in wide release and into a weekend with only one … Noah. Open Road just opened the animated family film The Nut Job to strong business; it found its weekend and has collected $40M in two weeks. Sabotage is financed and produced by QED International. It’s from writer-director David Ayer (based on the screenplay by Skip Woods) and produced by Bill Block and Paul Hanson. Sam Worthington and Olivia Williams co-star.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Actioner ‘Sabotage’ To Be Released In March Against ‘Noah’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorites
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald