Audiences will have a choice on March 28 … guns or God. The release date for Sabotage, the actioner starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, is being moved up from April 11th to March 28th, putting it face to face with Darren Aronofsky’s Biblical epic Noah which stars Russell Crowe, Emma Watson and Jennifer Connelly. Sabotage is being released by distributor Open Road Films. The new date moves the picture away from Ivan Reitman’s NFL comedy starring Kevin Costner and four other films in wide release and into a weekend with only one … Noah. Open Road just opened the animated family film The Nut Job to strong business; it found its weekend and has collected $40M in two weeks. Sabotage is financed and produced by QED International. It’s from writer-director David Ayer (based on the screenplay by Skip Woods) and produced by Bill Block and Paul Hanson. Sam Worthington and Olivia Williams co-star.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Actioner ‘Sabotage’ To Be Released In March Against ‘Noah’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Review: Odd-Couple Pairing Of Ryan Reynolds & Samuel L. Jackson Leads To Violent, Scattershot…
- Jessie T. Usher Tapped As Son Of Shaft; Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree Reprise
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Arrives With Awards Hopes; ‘Patti Cake$’ Bows – Specialty B.O. Preview