Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are a tough act to follow. Saturday Night Live‘s first show after the highly rated holiday episode toplined by Fallon and Timberlake posted a 4.7 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.7/11 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. The show, with host/musical guest Drake that introduced new cast member Sasheer Zamata, was expectedly down from the Fallon/Timberlake juggernaut, which posted two-year highs (6.3, 3.9). But it tied the second highest 18-49 LPM rating for SNL this season, and its household tally was average.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Drake As Host
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates