Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are a tough act to follow. Saturday Night Live‘s first show after the highly rated holiday episode toplined by Fallon and Timberlake posted a 4.7 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.7/11 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. The show, with host/musical guest Drake that introduced new cast member Sasheer Zamata, was expectedly down from the Fallon/Timberlake juggernaut, which posted two-year highs (6.3, 3.9). But it tied the second highest 18-49 LPM rating for SNL this season, and its household tally was average.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Drake As Host
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol