Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are a tough act to follow. Saturday Night Live‘s first show after the highly rated holiday episode toplined by Fallon and Timberlake posted a 4.7 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.7/11 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. The show, with host/musical guest Drake that introduced new cast member Sasheer Zamata, was expectedly down from the Fallon/Timberlake juggernaut, which posted two-year highs (6.3, 3.9). But it tied the second highest 18-49 LPM rating for SNL this season, and its household tally was average.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Drake As Host
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate