Saturday Night Live, with host Jonah Hill and musical guest Bastille, averaged a 4.8 household rating in Nielsen’s metered markets and a 2.6 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters last night. That was in line with last week’s show with host/musical guest Drake (4.7, 2.7). In one of the show’s standout skits, Kate McKinnon’s disgruntled Russian woman Olya commented on the Winter Olympics coming to her country.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings On Par With Host Jonah Hill
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC
- Jennifer Getzinger To Helm ‘Miranda’s Rights’, Only Female Director Hire On Drama Pilot This Season
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot