And the award for quickest bleeping fingers goes to … the CW‘s censors. Only a half-hour into the live broadcast of the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, two people already have dropped F-bombs onstage. Leave it to the erstwhile Miss Congeniality to spice up a live awards show. Gravity star Sandra Bullock was accepting her trophy for Best Actress in an Action Movie when a voiced momentarily boomed over the PA. Her reaction was bleeped, but even the most amateur lip reader could figure that she said “What the f**k?” She smiled and continued with her speech. Minutes later, Bradley Cooper joined the potty-mouth party too. Onstage to accept the Best Acting Ensemble award for American Hustle, he referred to his colleagues as “these f**king actors.” The CW actually went 3-for-3 on the bleep button, including a fleeting “sh*t” from Cate Blanchett as she accepted the Best Actress award for Blue Jasmine. That’s better than NBC managed when the network let Jacqueline Bisset’s loud-‘n’-clear “sh*t!” get on the air during the Golden Globes telecast last weekend.
Sandra Bullock, Bradley Cooper Drop F-Bombs On Live Critics’ Choice Movie Awards Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lead Cinema Audio Society Awards — Complete Winners List
- ‘Darkest Hour’, ‘I,Tonya’ Claim Trophies At Make-Up Artists And Hair Stylist Guild Awards — Complete…
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Sound Teams On The Sonic Dimension To Creature Creation