And the award for quickest bleeping fingers goes to … the CW‘s censors. Only a half-hour into the live broadcast of the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, two people already have dropped F-bombs onstage. Leave it to the erstwhile Miss Congeniality to spice up a live awards show. Gravity star Sandra Bullock was accepting her trophy for Best Actress in an Action Movie when a voiced momentarily boomed over the PA. Her reaction was bleeped, but even the most amateur lip reader could figure that she said “What the f**k?” She smiled and continued with her speech. Minutes later, Bradley Cooper joined the potty-mouth party too. Onstage to accept the Best Acting Ensemble award for American Hustle, he referred to his colleagues as “these f**king actors.” The CW actually went 3-for-3 on the bleep button, including a fleeting “sh*t” from Cate Blanchett as she accepted the Best Actress award for Blue Jasmine. That’s better than NBC managed when the network let Jacqueline Bisset’s loud-‘n’-clear “sh*t!” get on the air during the Golden Globes telecast last weekend.
Sandra Bullock, Bradley Cooper Drop F-Bombs On Live Critics’ Choice Movie Awards Show
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick,' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' In Box Office Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…