The second of three 10/90 comedy series set for FX has a premiere date: Saint George, which stars George Lopez, will bow at 9 PM on Thursday, March 6. As part of Debmar-Mercury and Lionsgate TV’s syndication model, if the series hits certain ratings thresholds in its first 10 episodes, it triggers an additional 90-episode order. It joins FX’s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management, which followed the same model and is now set to enter off-net syndication in September. A third 10/90 series in the pipeline is the untitled Kelsey Grammer-Martin Lawrence sitcom to air sometime this year. Saint George is a half-hour, multi-camera ensemble that centers on George Lopez (Lopez), a recently divorced working class guy turned successful entrepreneur caught between two cultures. Matt Williams and his Wind Dancer Films partner David McFadzean co-created the series with Lopez and they executive produce alongside Michael Rotenberg, Dete Meserve and Judd Payne. The series is produced by Lionsgate TV in association with Wind Dancer, Travieso Productions and 3 Arts Entertainment.
FX’s George Lopez Comedy ‘Saint George’ To Premiere March 6
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'