The second of three 10/90 comedy series set for FX has a premiere date: Saint George, which stars George Lopez, will bow at 9 PM on Thursday, March 6. As part of Debmar-Mercury and Lionsgate TV’s syndication model, if the series hits certain ratings thresholds in its first 10 episodes, it triggers an additional 90-episode order. It joins FX’s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management, which followed the same model and is now set to enter off-net syndication in September. A third 10/90 series in the pipeline is the untitled Kelsey Grammer-Martin Lawrence sitcom to air sometime this year. Saint George is a half-hour, multi-camera ensemble that centers on George Lopez (Lopez), a recently divorced working class guy turned successful entrepreneur caught between two cultures. Matt Williams and his Wind Dancer Films partner David McFadzean co-created the series with Lopez and they executive produce alongside Michael Rotenberg, Dete Meserve and Judd Payne. The series is produced by Lionsgate TV in association with Wind Dancer, Travieso Productions and 3 Arts Entertainment.
FX’s George Lopez Comedy ‘Saint George’ To Premiere March 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE