The second of three 10/90 comedy series set for FX has a premiere date: Saint George, which stars George Lopez, will bow at 9 PM on Thursday, March 6. As part of Debmar-Mercury and Lionsgate TV’s syndication model, if the series hits certain ratings thresholds in its first 10 episodes, it triggers an additional 90-episode order. It joins FX’s Charlie Sheen comedy Anger Management, which followed the same model and is now set to enter off-net syndication in September. A third 10/90 series in the pipeline is the untitled Kelsey Grammer-Martin Lawrence sitcom to air sometime this year. Saint George is a half-hour, multi-camera ensemble that centers on George Lopez (Lopez), a recently divorced working class guy turned successful entrepreneur caught between two cultures. Matt Williams and his Wind Dancer Films partner David McFadzean co-created the series with Lopez and they executive produce alongside Michael Rotenberg, Dete Meserve and Judd Payne. The series is produced by Lionsgate TV in association with Wind Dancer, Travieso Productions and 3 Arts Entertainment.
FX’s George Lopez Comedy ‘Saint George’ To Premiere March 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials
- Comedy Central Developing ‘Living The Dream’ From Aaron Karo & Dillon Francis