NBCUniversal International CFO Ronan Conn is moving over to Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, where he will replace exiting EVP/CFO Sean Gamble. Conn, a nine-year Uni veteran, has served as VP, Finance for Universal Pictures International and became CFO for UPI and UPI Entertainment during his tenure. He’s served as CFO of NBCUniversal International since 2011. Stepping into the CFO chair for NBCUniversal International effective March 1 will be Jason Beesley who has been promoted from SVP and CFO for UPI, UPIE and Universal Pictures International Productions.
Rowan Conn New CFO Of Universal Film Group In Uni Exec Shuffle
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- Jack O’Connell Cast As Alexander McQueen In Pathé’s Untitled Biopic
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'