NBCUniversal International CFO Ronan Conn is moving over to Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, where he will replace exiting EVP/CFO Sean Gamble. Conn, a nine-year Uni veteran, has served as VP, Finance for Universal Pictures International and became CFO for UPI and UPI Entertainment during his tenure. He’s served as CFO of NBCUniversal International since 2011. Stepping into the CFO chair for NBCUniversal International effective March 1 will be Jason Beesley who has been promoted from SVP and CFO for UPI, UPIE and Universal Pictures International Productions.
Rowan Conn New CFO Of Universal Film Group In Uni Exec Shuffle
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises
- AFI Directing Workshop For Women Announces Episodic Program
- ABC Reveals New Logo For 'The View', Teases In-The-Round Set
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'