NBCUniversal International CFO Ronan Conn is moving over to Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, where he will replace exiting EVP/CFO Sean Gamble. Conn, a nine-year Uni veteran, has served as VP, Finance for Universal Pictures International and became CFO for UPI and UPI Entertainment during his tenure. He’s served as CFO of NBCUniversal International since 2011. Stepping into the CFO chair for NBCUniversal International effective March 1 will be Jason Beesley who has been promoted from SVP and CFO for UPI, UPIE and Universal Pictures International Productions.
Rowan Conn New CFO Of Universal Film Group In Uni Exec Shuffle
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'