NBCUniversal International CFO Ronan Conn is moving over to Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, where he will replace exiting EVP/CFO Sean Gamble. Conn, a nine-year Uni veteran, has served as VP, Finance for Universal Pictures International and became CFO for UPI and UPI Entertainment during his tenure. He’s served as CFO of NBCUniversal International since 2011. Stepping into the CFO chair for NBCUniversal International effective March 1 will be Jason Beesley who has been promoted from SVP and CFO for UPI, UPIE and Universal Pictures International Productions.
Rowan Conn New CFO Of Universal Film Group In Uni Exec Shuffle
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update
- Cannes Film Festival Winners 2015 – Live
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Bows With $26.7M Overseas, ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Gains $15.2M
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes