NBCUniversal International CFO Ronan Conn is moving over to Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, where he will replace exiting EVP/CFO Sean Gamble. Conn, a nine-year Uni veteran, has served as VP, Finance for Universal Pictures International and became CFO for UPI and UPI Entertainment during his tenure. He’s served as CFO of NBCUniversal International since 2011. Stepping into the CFO chair for NBCUniversal International effective March 1 will be Jason Beesley who has been promoted from SVP and CFO for UPI, UPIE and Universal Pictures International Productions.
Rowan Conn New CFO Of Universal Film Group In Uni Exec Shuffle
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC