With Red Arrow International managing director Jens Richter moving over to the CEO post at FremantleMedia International, Red Arrow execs Irina Ignatiew and Henrik Pabst have been named to succeed him. The former Red Arrow deputy managing directors will replace Richter after a transition period and will jointly lead the distribution house. Ignatiew will have individual responsibility for global scripted distribution and Pabst for global format/factual distribution. Jan Frouman, group managing director of Red Arrow Entertainment Group said today, “It’s never easy to say goodbye to an executive as capable and accomplished as Jens Richter. He built Red Arrow International and has been with Red Arrow Entertainment Group from the start. But, to his credit, he also assembled a stellar team and enabled us to find his successors from within.” Among Red Arrow’s properties are cooking competition The Taste, Netflix’s Lilyhammer, BBC miniseries The Escape Artist, and comedy entertainment formats Benidorm Bastards and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers.
Red Arrow International Appoints Pair To Replace Exiting Chief Jens Richter
What's Hot on Deadline
Katniss Rules Wednesday On Track For $78M-80M 5-Day; 'Good Dinosaur' Eyes $58M-$62M; 'Creed' Punching $39M-$42M
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest International News
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul’s ‘Cemetery Of Splendour’ Wins At Asia Pacific Awards
- History UK To Premiere Exclusive Documentary On Paris Attacks
- ‘Star Wars’ An Art House Movie? Some French Exhibs Think So, Stoking Indie Producers’ Ire
- Archery Pictures Rolls With Fiona Cummins’ Hot Book ‘Rattle’
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- 'The Martian' Closing In On $500M Global: How Fox Marketers Brought Ridley Scott’s Cool Science To The Masses