With Red Arrow International managing director Jens Richter moving over to the CEO post at FremantleMedia International, Red Arrow execs Irina Ignatiew and Henrik Pabst have been named to succeed him. The former Red Arrow deputy managing directors will replace Richter after a transition period and will jointly lead the distribution house. Ignatiew will have individual responsibility for global scripted distribution and Pabst for global format/factual distribution. Jan Frouman, group managing director of Red Arrow Entertainment Group said today, “It’s never easy to say goodbye to an executive as capable and accomplished as Jens Richter. He built Red Arrow International and has been with Red Arrow Entertainment Group from the start. But, to his credit, he also assembled a stellar team and enabled us to find his successors from within.” Among Red Arrow’s properties are cooking competition The Taste, Netflix’s Lilyhammer, BBC miniseries The Escape Artist, and comedy entertainment formats Benidorm Bastards and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers.
Red Arrow International Appoints Pair To Replace Exiting Chief Jens Richter
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Tartaglione
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: 'Force Majeure', 'Ida' In; 'White God', 'Mommy' Miss Cut
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2