With Red Arrow International managing director Jens Richter moving over to the CEO post at FremantleMedia International, Red Arrow execs Irina Ignatiew and Henrik Pabst have been named to succeed him. The former Red Arrow deputy managing directors will replace Richter after a transition period and will jointly lead the distribution house. Ignatiew will have individual responsibility for global scripted distribution and Pabst for global format/factual distribution. Jan Frouman, group managing director of Red Arrow Entertainment Group said today, “It’s never easy to say goodbye to an executive as capable and accomplished as Jens Richter. He built Red Arrow International and has been with Red Arrow Entertainment Group from the start. But, to his credit, he also assembled a stellar team and enabled us to find his successors from within.” Among Red Arrow’s properties are cooking competition The Taste, Netflix’s Lilyhammer, BBC miniseries The Escape Artist, and comedy entertainment formats Benidorm Bastards and Betty White’s Off Their Rockers.
Red Arrow International Appoints Pair To Replace Exiting Chief Jens Richter
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Avi Arad & Bruno Wu Using Genghis Khan To Invade China
- Intl Box Office Update: 'Lucy' Crosses $100M Overseas; 'Sin City 2′ Drops In Russia; More
- UPDATE: 'Doctor Who' Hits U.S. High With Season 8 Debut; BBC America Scores Top-Rated Saturday Ever
- Keshet Int'l CEO On 'Rising Star's Future & Legacy, Developing Formats Directly For The U.S., & The Enduring Israeli TV Biz
- Hot Venice Trailer: Viggo Mortensen In French-Language 'Far From Men'
- Ken Loach Calls For Cultural Boycott Of Israel, Labels U.S. A “Bully”: Reports