CBS’ Undercover Boss showed no signs of rust in its return from a monthlong hiatus, logging a 1.6 at 8 PM last night, up 14% from its last original on December 16. But that had little impact on the rest of CBS’ lineup, with Hawaii Five-0 (1.5) matching its fast national from last week and Blue Bloods (1.4) slipping a tenth. A stronger lead-in helped NBC’s 9-11 PM dramas. After dropping last week with a low-rated Olympics special at 8 PM, Grimm (1.5) and Dracula (0.9) both rebounded with Dateline (1.5) back, up 15% and 29%, respectively. Fox’s Bones (1.5) held steady, but the network’s comedies each slipped a tenth to rank as the lowest-rated programs of the night. Raising Hope posted a 0.7, while Enlisted logged a 0.6 in its second week. Also down a notch this week were ABC’s comedies. Last Man Standing (1.4) was down a tenth, The Neighbors (0.9) down o.2. But with Shark Tank (2.1) and 20/20 (1.7) steady, matching season highs and repeating as the two highes- rated programs of the night, ABC again was No.1 in adults 18-49 (1.7) . CBS was tops in viewers (10.6 million). On the CW, The Carrie Diaries (0.4) was up a tenth.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS’ ‘Undercover Boss’ Up In Return, NBC Dramas Rebound
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Ryan Lochte, Laurie Hernandez, Rick Perry Compete This Season
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment