CBS’ Undercover Boss showed no signs of rust in its return from a monthlong hiatus, logging a 1.6 at 8 PM last night, up 14% from its last original on December 16. But that had little impact on the rest of CBS’ lineup, with Hawaii Five-0 (1.5) matching its fast national from last week and Blue Bloods (1.4) slipping a tenth. A stronger lead-in helped NBC’s 9-11 PM dramas. After dropping last week with a low-rated Olympics special at 8 PM, Grimm (1.5) and Dracula (0.9) both rebounded with Dateline (1.5) back, up 15% and 29%, respectively. Fox’s Bones (1.5) held steady, but the network’s comedies each slipped a tenth to rank as the lowest-rated programs of the night. Raising Hope posted a 0.7, while Enlisted logged a 0.6 in its second week. Also down a notch this week were ABC’s comedies. Last Man Standing (1.4) was down a tenth, The Neighbors (0.9) down o.2. But with Shark Tank (2.1) and 20/20 (1.7) steady, matching season highs and repeating as the two highes- rated programs of the night, ABC again was No.1 in adults 18-49 (1.7) . CBS was tops in viewers (10.6 million). On the CW, The Carrie Diaries (0.4) was up a tenth.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS’ ‘Undercover Boss’ Up In Return, NBC Dramas Rebound
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Aquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- ABC Nabs Medical Drama From David Marshall Grant & Vendetta As Put Pilot