After taking an across-the-board hit last week against the season premiere of American Idol, ABC and NBC perked up last night when HUT levels also rose vs. last Wednesday. The Middle (2.2/7) was up +22%, Suburgatory (1.8/5) +13%, Modern Family (3.5/9) +9% from last week’s season low, Super Fun Night (1.7/4) +13% and Nashville (1.4/4) +8%. New NBC drama Chicago PD continues to mirror the ups and downs of lead-in Law & Order: SVU: Last night, SVU (1.8) was up 29% week to week, and Chicago PD (1.6) was up 7%. At 8 PM, Revolution (1.5) was up 15% with its best result in several months. Fox’s American Idol (4.0) was down 13% from last Wednesday’s season premiere and up a tenth from last Thursday’s episode. Comedy repeats did not work well as a lead-in for CBS’ Wednesday dramas, with both Criminal Minds (2.2) and CSI (1.6) suffering declines — down 8% for Minds and 20% to a series low for CSI. On the CW, Arrow (0.8) was down a tenth, The Tomorrow People (0.5) was flat.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC & NBC Lineups Rebound, ‘Idol’ Slips, CBS Dramas Hit Lows
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate