The Producers Guild’s 6th ‘Produced By Conference’ is slated for June 7 and 8 at Warner Bros Studios in Burbank (Fox hosted last year). The guild hasn’t revealed the lineup yet, but last year’s speakers included JJ Abrams and Roland Emmerich. “Producers are the driving force behind the entertainment and media industries, and we love creating this annual gathering where they can come together as a community,” said Producers Guild of America National Executive Director Vance Van Petten. “Each year, our sold-out Conference continues to grow because it represents a truly unique setting that encourages creativity and collaboration between our industry’s storytellers, innovators and thought leaders. We are thrilled to welcome Warner Bros. Studios as the host of the 2014 Produced By Conference.” The 2014 PBC is chaired by Guild members Tracey Edmonds, Marshall Herskovitz, Rachel Klein and Gary Lucchesi. Diane Salerno (Six Degrees Global) is the PBC Sponsorship Director, Barry Kaplan is the PBC Supervising Producer, and Lynda Dorf is the PBC Marketing Consultant.
PGA’s ‘Produced By’ Conference Set For June 7 & 8
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Michael Mando Joins Jesse Eisenberg In ‘The Hummingbird Project’
- Jordan Peele, Channing Dungey & More Named As Honorees At AAFCA’s Special Achievement Ceremony
- Netflix Gains 5.3M Global Subs In Q3 As Stock Sets Record; Says Bid For Weinstein Co “Extremely Unlikely”