There will be one more member of the Gold family sitting down with the Entourage cast at Thursday’s table read after all. After what I’m told was a long negotiation, Perrey Reeves has signed on to play Melissa Gold, the long-suffering high-society wife of Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven), in Warner Bros‘ movie based on the HBO series. The actress appeared in 74 of the Hollywood-set comedy’s 96 episodes, exasperated but tough as she dealt with her neurotic super-agent husband. The film, which reunites the principal cast from the series despite their salary standoff last year, will be directed by Doug Ellin, who created the series that ran from 2004-11. Reeves is repped by APA and MOSAIC.
‘Entourage’s Perrey Reeves Set To Reprise “Mrs. Ari” Role In Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit