Oxygen Media is picking up a second season of Preachers Of L.A. and expanding the franchise with casting to begin for new editions in New York, Atlanta, Dallas, and Detroit, the network said today. Preachers of L.A. became the most watched freshman series in Oxygen history among P25-54 and averaging over 1 million total viewers. Bishop Noel Jones, Minister Deitrick Haddon, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Jay Haizlip, Pastor Wayne Chaney and Bishop Ron Gibson are set to return to Preachers Of L.A., which centers on the lives of mega-pastors in Southern California. Season 2 is slated to debut in the fall. Preachers Of L.A. is produced by L. Plummer Media in association with Relevé Entertainment, with Lemuel Plummer and Holly Carter serving as Executive Producers.
Oxygen Renews ‘Preachers Of LA’, Preps 4 Spinoffs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video