Oxygen Media is picking up a second season of Preachers Of L.A. and expanding the franchise with casting to begin for new editions in New York, Atlanta, Dallas, and Detroit, the network said today. Preachers of L.A. became the most watched freshman series in Oxygen history among P25-54 and averaging over 1 million total viewers. Bishop Noel Jones, Minister Deitrick Haddon, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Jay Haizlip, Pastor Wayne Chaney and Bishop Ron Gibson are set to return to Preachers Of L.A., which centers on the lives of mega-pastors in Southern California. Season 2 is slated to debut in the fall. Preachers Of L.A. is produced by L. Plummer Media in association with Relevé Entertainment, with Lemuel Plummer and Holly Carter serving as Executive Producers.
Oxygen Renews ‘Preachers Of LA’, Preps 4 Spinoffs
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'