Oxygen Media is picking up a second season of Preachers Of L.A. and expanding the franchise with casting to begin for new editions in New York, Atlanta, Dallas, and Detroit, the network said today. Preachers of L.A. became the most watched freshman series in Oxygen history among P25-54 and averaging over 1 million total viewers. Bishop Noel Jones, Minister Deitrick Haddon, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Jay Haizlip, Pastor Wayne Chaney and Bishop Ron Gibson are set to return to Preachers Of L.A., which centers on the lives of mega-pastors in Southern California. Season 2 is slated to debut in the fall. Preachers Of L.A. is produced by L. Plummer Media in association with Relevé Entertainment, with Lemuel Plummer and Holly Carter serving as Executive Producers.
Oxygen Renews ‘Preachers Of LA’, Preps 4 Spinoffs
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs Family Comedy Starring Rev Run & Justine Simmons With Big Commitment
- ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’, ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ & ‘Masters Of Illusion’ Renewed For Summer On…
- Viacom Labs Sets First Livestream-To-TV Series For 2017
- ‘Weaveworld’: Josh Stolberg To Write New CW Adaptation Of Clive Barker’s Book
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With CAA
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo