Oxygen Media is picking up a second season of Preachers Of L.A. and expanding the franchise with casting to begin for new editions in New York, Atlanta, Dallas, and Detroit, the network said today. Preachers of L.A. became the most watched freshman series in Oxygen history among P25-54 and averaging over 1 million total viewers. Bishop Noel Jones, Minister Deitrick Haddon, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Jay Haizlip, Pastor Wayne Chaney and Bishop Ron Gibson are set to return to Preachers Of L.A., which centers on the lives of mega-pastors in Southern California. Season 2 is slated to debut in the fall. Preachers Of L.A. is produced by L. Plummer Media in association with Relevé Entertainment, with Lemuel Plummer and Holly Carter serving as Executive Producers.
Oxygen Renews ‘Preachers Of LA’, Preps 4 Spinoffs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom