EXCLUSIVE: Meet Margaux’s father! On the heels of ABC’s Revenge promoting Karine Vanasse to regular for next season, the soapy drama has tapped Olivier Martinez to play her dad. The French actor will recur as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux LeMarchal’s (Vanasse) media magnate father. He is a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). This marks the biggest U.S. TV commitment to date for the film actor Martinez. In heading to U.S. broadcast television, Martinez joins his wife, Halle Berry, who is set to star in CBS’ summer drama series Extant.
Olivier Martinez Joins ABC’s ‘Revenge’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates