EXCLUSIVE: Meet Margaux’s father! On the heels of ABC’s Revenge promoting Karine Vanasse to regular for next season, the soapy drama has tapped Olivier Martinez to play her dad. The French actor will recur as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux LeMarchal’s (Vanasse) media magnate father. He is a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). This marks the biggest U.S. TV commitment to date for the film actor Martinez. In heading to U.S. broadcast television, Martinez joins his wife, Halle Berry, who is set to star in CBS’ summer drama series Extant.
Olivier Martinez Joins ABC’s ‘Revenge’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race