EXCLUSIVE: Meet Margaux’s father! On the heels of ABC’s Revenge promoting Karine Vanasse to regular for next season, the soapy drama has tapped Olivier Martinez to play her dad. The French actor will recur as Pascal LeMarchal, Margaux LeMarchal’s (Vanasse) media magnate father. He is a cutthroat businessman and has a competitive history with Conrad (Henry Czerny), and an even more complicated one with Victoria (Madeleine Stowe). This marks the biggest U.S. TV commitment to date for the film actor Martinez. In heading to U.S. broadcast television, Martinez joins his wife, Halle Berry, who is set to star in CBS’ summer drama series Extant.
Olivier Martinez Joins ABC’s ‘Revenge’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over