The company said today it will handle international rights to the drama from Nights In Rodanthe director George C. Wolfe. You’re Not You stars two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank as an accomplished thirtysomething whose life is upended by a sudden ALS diagnosis. When she and her husband (Josh Duhamel) hire a full-time caregiver (Emmy Rossum) who has a chaotic personal life, the women bond over their challenging circumstances and are able to unlock the best in each other. Marcia Gay Harden, Julian McMahon, Jason Ritter, Frances Fisher, Loretta Devine, Ali Larter and Ernie Hudson co-star in the pic written by Shana Feste based on Michelle Wildgen’s book. Myriad Pictures will introduce the film next month at the European Film Market in Berlin. You’re Not You is produced by DPP — the company run by Prince Azim, son of the Sultan of Brunei — in association with Di Novi Pictures and 2S Films, the latter led by Swank and Molly Smith, daughter of FedEx founder Fred Smith. The film’s Sundance party was held at his estate. CAA is handling domestic rights.
Myriad Pictures Taking Hilary Swank-Emmy Rossum Starrer ‘You’re Not You’ To EFM
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few