The company said today it will handle international rights to the drama from Nights In Rodanthe director George C. Wolfe. You’re Not You stars two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank as an accomplished thirtysomething whose life is upended by a sudden ALS diagnosis. When she and her husband (Josh Duhamel) hire a full-time caregiver (Emmy Rossum) who has a chaotic personal life, the women bond over their challenging circumstances and are able to unlock the best in each other. Marcia Gay Harden, Julian McMahon, Jason Ritter, Frances Fisher, Loretta Devine, Ali Larter and Ernie Hudson co-star in the pic written by Shana Feste based on Michelle Wildgen’s book. Myriad Pictures will introduce the film next month at the European Film Market in Berlin. You’re Not You is produced by DPP — the company run by Prince Azim, son of the Sultan of Brunei — in association with Di Novi Pictures and 2S Films, the latter led by Swank and Molly Smith, daughter of FedEx founder Fred Smith. The film’s Sundance party was held at his estate. CAA is handling domestic rights.
Myriad Pictures Taking Hilary Swank-Emmy Rossum Starrer ‘You’re Not You’ To EFM
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies