The company said today it will handle international rights to the drama from Nights In Rodanthe director George C. Wolfe. You’re Not You stars two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank as an accomplished thirtysomething whose life is upended by a sudden ALS diagnosis. When she and her husband (Josh Duhamel) hire a full-time caregiver (Emmy Rossum) who has a chaotic personal life, the women bond over their challenging circumstances and are able to unlock the best in each other. Marcia Gay Harden, Julian McMahon, Jason Ritter, Frances Fisher, Loretta Devine, Ali Larter and Ernie Hudson co-star in the pic written by Shana Feste based on Michelle Wildgen’s book. Myriad Pictures will introduce the film next month at the European Film Market in Berlin. You’re Not You is produced by DPP — the company run by Prince Azim, son of the Sultan of Brunei — in association with Di Novi Pictures and 2S Films, the latter led by Swank and Molly Smith, daughter of FedEx founder Fred Smith. The film’s Sundance party was held at his estate. CAA is handling domestic rights.
Myriad Pictures Taking Hilary Swank-Emmy Rossum Starrer ‘You’re Not You’ To EFM
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot