Ibra Morales replaces Emiliano Saccone who resigned on December 31 and entered a first-look deal with Fox International Channels. MundoFox is a joint venture between FIC and Colombian broadcaster RCN, and Morales will report to the venture’s board. He comes from the Katz Television Group, where he was SVP of National Marketing. Previously, Morales had served as President of the Telemundo Station Group and as SVP of Sales for Hearst-Argyle Television.
MundoFox Names Ibra Morales New President
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures TV Studios Names Jeffrey Glaser Head Of Current; Kim Rozenfeld Poised To Go To Apple
- ‘This Is Us’ Makeup Artist Zoe Hay On Finding The Right Approach To Subtle Aging Makeup
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?
- Freeform Sets Cast For Christmas Movie ‘Angry Angel’ As Production Begins
- ‘Galaxy Quest’ TV Series Back On Launchpad At Amazon With Paul Scheer Writing
- Conan O’Brien Offers To Help Jared Kushner Broker Middle East Solution, Announces Israel Road Trip