Ibra Morales replaces Emiliano Saccone who resigned on December 31 and entered a first-look deal with Fox International Channels. MundoFox is a joint venture between FIC and Colombian broadcaster RCN, and Morales will report to the venture’s board. He comes from the Katz Television Group, where he was SVP of National Marketing. Previously, Morales had served as President of the Telemundo Station Group and as SVP of Sales for Hearst-Argyle Television.
MundoFox Names Ibra Morales New President
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- ‘Little People’ Animated Musical Comedy Series To Premiere On Sprout
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani