Ibra Morales replaces Emiliano Saccone who resigned on December 31 and entered a first-look deal with Fox International Channels. MundoFox is a joint venture between FIC and Colombian broadcaster RCN, and Morales will report to the venture’s board. He comes from the Katz Television Group, where he was SVP of National Marketing. Previously, Morales had served as President of the Telemundo Station Group and as SVP of Sales for Hearst-Argyle Television.
MundoFox Names Ibra Morales New President
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'