In addition to Modern Family executive producers Paul Corrigan and Brad Walsh, whose overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV, the studio behind the ABC comedy series, was just extended, 20th TV has locked in another key Modern Family member with a new overall deal. Executive producer Danny Zuker has inked a three-year pact that will keep him on the Emmy-winning comedy series where he has been since the first season and allow him to develop new projects for network and cable. “Danny is someone every showrunner and network wants to work with; He’s wickedly funny and his scripts are always as relatable as they are hilarious,” 20th TV chairman Gary Newman said. ” It goes without saying that Modern Family is one of this studio’s most important series, so keeping Danny on this brilliant show as well as allowing him to develop is a tremendous opportunity for us.” Zuker is repped by CAA and attorney Jeanne Newman.
‘Modern Family’ Executive Producer Danny Zuker Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips