In addition to Modern Family executive producers Paul Corrigan and Brad Walsh, whose overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV, the studio behind the ABC comedy series, was just extended, 20th TV has locked in another key Modern Family member with a new overall deal. Executive producer Danny Zuker has inked a three-year pact that will keep him on the Emmy-winning comedy series where he has been since the first season and allow him to develop new projects for network and cable. “Danny is someone every showrunner and network wants to work with; He’s wickedly funny and his scripts are always as relatable as they are hilarious,” 20th TV chairman Gary Newman said. ” It goes without saying that Modern Family is one of this studio’s most important series, so keeping Danny on this brilliant show as well as allowing him to develop is a tremendous opportunity for us.” Zuker is repped by CAA and attorney Jeanne Newman.
‘Modern Family’ Executive Producer Danny Zuker Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres