In addition to Modern Family executive producers Paul Corrigan and Brad Walsh, whose overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV, the studio behind the ABC comedy series, was just extended, 20th TV has locked in another key Modern Family member with a new overall deal. Executive producer Danny Zuker has inked a three-year pact that will keep him on the Emmy-winning comedy series where he has been since the first season and allow him to develop new projects for network and cable. “Danny is someone every showrunner and network wants to work with; He’s wickedly funny and his scripts are always as relatable as they are hilarious,” 20th TV chairman Gary Newman said. ” It goes without saying that Modern Family is one of this studio’s most important series, so keeping Danny on this brilliant show as well as allowing him to develop is a tremendous opportunity for us.” Zuker is repped by CAA and attorney Jeanne Newman.
‘Modern Family’ Executive Producer Danny Zuker Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series