Michiel Huisman‘s star on HBO‘s Game Of Thrones is rising fast. Huisman, who joined the hit fantasy drama series as a recurring for the upcoming fourth season, is being made a regular for Season 5, which has not been picked up yet but that is simply a formality. Huisman’s casting in GOT was originally surrounded by secrecy as he replaced Ed Skrein in taking on the role of Daario Naharis, Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) new love interest who was first introduced in Season 3. This marks the second series regular role on an HBO drama for Huisman, who also co-starred on Treme. He has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville and was in World War Z. Huisman is repped by ICM Partners, Authentic, Frank Stewart and John Grant.
Michiel Huisman Upped To Regular On HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ For Season 5
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup