Michiel Huisman‘s star on HBO‘s Game Of Thrones is rising fast. Huisman, who joined the hit fantasy drama series as a recurring for the upcoming fourth season, is being made a regular for Season 5, which has not been picked up yet but that is simply a formality. Huisman’s casting in GOT was originally surrounded by secrecy as he replaced Ed Skrein in taking on the role of Daario Naharis, Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) new love interest who was first introduced in Season 3. This marks the second series regular role on an HBO drama for Huisman, who also co-starred on Treme. He has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville and was in World War Z. Huisman is repped by ICM Partners, Authentic, Frank Stewart and John Grant.
Michiel Huisman Upped To Regular On HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute