Michiel Huisman‘s star on HBO‘s Game Of Thrones is rising fast. Huisman, who joined the hit fantasy drama series as a recurring for the upcoming fourth season, is being made a regular for Season 5, which has not been picked up yet but that is simply a formality. Huisman’s casting in GOT was originally surrounded by secrecy as he replaced Ed Skrein in taking on the role of Daario Naharis, Daenerys’ (Emilia Clarke) new love interest who was first introduced in Season 3. This marks the second series regular role on an HBO drama for Huisman, who also co-starred on Treme. He has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville and was in World War Z. Huisman is repped by ICM Partners, Authentic, Frank Stewart and John Grant.
Michiel Huisman Upped To Regular On HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ For Season 5
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Stephen Colbert Updates Steve Bannon’s Résumé: Skills Include “Dissolving Enemies In Bathtub”
- NBC Nabs Adult Sibling Drama From Kevin Falls With Put Pilot Commitment
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ Season 9 Trailer: Larry Is Not Ready To Save The World