Melissa & Joey‘s winter debut hit a nearly one and a half year high of 1.3 million viewers in its 8 PM slot Wednesday night, ABC Family said. The comedy also was up by 35% in total viewers compared to its May 29 premiere. And it was cable’s No. 1 telecast in the time period among women 18-34, women 18-49 and females 12-34. Baby Daddy, ABC Family’s No. 1 comedy of all time also didn’t disappoint in its 8:30 PM slot. It ranked as the series’ No. 1 telecast since August 29, 2012 in women 18-34 (362,000/1.1) and women 18-29 (526,000). It also beat its May 29, 2013 debut by double digits across target categories, up by 28% in total viewers (1.1 million), by 46% in adults 18-34 (458,000), by 37% in adults 18-49 (725,000) and by 27% in viewers 12-34 (546,000).
‘Melissa & Joey’, ‘Baby Daddy’ Winter Premieres Hit Ratings Highs In Key Demos
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'