Melissa & Joey‘s winter debut hit a nearly one and a half year high of 1.3 million viewers in its 8 PM slot Wednesday night, ABC Family said. The comedy also was up by 35% in total viewers compared to its May 29 premiere. And it was cable’s No. 1 telecast in the time period among women 18-34, women 18-49 and females 12-34. Baby Daddy, ABC Family’s No. 1 comedy of all time also didn’t disappoint in its 8:30 PM slot. It ranked as the series’ No. 1 telecast since August 29, 2012 in women 18-34 (362,000/1.1) and women 18-29 (526,000). It also beat its May 29, 2013 debut by double digits across target categories, up by 28% in total viewers (1.1 million), by 46% in adults 18-34 (458,000), by 37% in adults 18-49 (725,000) and by 27% in viewers 12-34 (546,000).
‘Melissa & Joey’, ‘Baby Daddy’ Winter Premieres Hit Ratings Highs In Key Demos
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Bill Hader To Host 'SNL' October 11
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016