Here’s some good news for fans of the FX drama who were bummed to hear that it will end after next season: Mary Steenburgen has signed for a recurring role on Justified. She will play Katherine Hale, a Southern belle who was the wife of Winn Duffy’s (Jere Burns) mentor in crime. Steenburgen will make her entrance in Episode 10 and recur through the rest of the show’s current fifth season. She is repped by Management 360 and UTA.
Mary Steenburgen Lands Recurring Role On ‘Justified’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney