Here’s some good news for fans of the FX drama who were bummed to hear that it will end after next season: Mary Steenburgen has signed for a recurring role on Justified. She will play Katherine Hale, a Southern belle who was the wife of Winn Duffy’s (Jere Burns) mentor in crime. Steenburgen will make her entrance in Episode 10 and recur through the rest of the show’s current fifth season. She is repped by Management 360 and UTA.
Mary Steenburgen Lands Recurring Role On ‘Justified’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean CyberTerror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video