The former CNBC host will be doing double duty on cable for Fox. Maria Bartiromo will appear daily on Fox Business Network but also will host a weekly biz show on Fox News Channel every Sunday, it was announced today. After two decades at CNBC, Bartiromo made the jump to FBN last November. Today the CAA-repped host signed a multi-year contract as Global Markets Editor with FBN that will see her start at the upstart biz network on February 1. “I tapped Maria to report live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange while at CNBC, and I am delighted to have her join me once again alongside our star lineup at FOX Business,” Fox News boss Roger Ailes said in a statement. No precise date has been set for when either of Bartiromo’s Fox shows will launch but they are expect to hit the air by the late spring.
Maria Bartiromo To Front Fox News Show, Joins Fox Business On Feb. 1
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network