The former CNBC host will be doing double duty on cable for Fox. Maria Bartiromo will appear daily on Fox Business Network but also will host a weekly biz show on Fox News Channel every Sunday, it was announced today. After two decades at CNBC, Bartiromo made the jump to FBN last November. Today the CAA-repped host signed a multi-year contract as Global Markets Editor with FBN that will see her start at the upstart biz network on February 1. “I tapped Maria to report live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange while at CNBC, and I am delighted to have her join me once again alongside our star lineup at FOX Business,” Fox News boss Roger Ailes said in a statement. No precise date has been set for when either of Bartiromo’s Fox shows will launch but they are expect to hit the air by the late spring.
Maria Bartiromo To Front Fox News Show, Joins Fox Business On Feb. 1
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- 'Mozart In The Jungle' Review: Dominic Patten On Amazon's Classical Confrontation
- Pride and Precipice
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'