The former CNBC host will be doing double duty on cable for Fox. Maria Bartiromo will appear daily on Fox Business Network but also will host a weekly biz show on Fox News Channel every Sunday, it was announced today. After two decades at CNBC, Bartiromo made the jump to FBN last November. Today the CAA-repped host signed a multi-year contract as Global Markets Editor with FBN that will see her start at the upstart biz network on February 1. “I tapped Maria to report live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange while at CNBC, and I am delighted to have her join me once again alongside our star lineup at FOX Business,” Fox News boss Roger Ailes said in a statement. No precise date has been set for when either of Bartiromo’s Fox shows will launch but they are expect to hit the air by the late spring.
Maria Bartiromo To Front Fox News Show, Joins Fox Business On Feb. 1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series