Boardwalk Entertainment Group’s Gary A. Randall has teamed with his daughter, Not My Father’s Company’s Madison Randall to acquire the rights to Kieran Scott’s upcoming young-adult book trilogy True Love for film and TV development. The series follows a teenage female Cupid who is banished to Earth — what she believes to be hell — and must match three couples without powers to save the love of her life from the wrath of the gods. The first book in the trilogy, Only Everything, is set to be released by Simon & Schuster in May. Scott also authored the He’s So/She’s So trilogy, published by Simon and Schuster, and the Non-Blonde Cheerleaders series and Geek Magnet, both published by Penguin. Gary Randall will serve as executive producer, while Madison Randall will co-executive produce. True Love is Madison Randall’s first project under her newly formed production banner. She previously produced the reality series Life Flight for TNT and co-produced Majors & Minors for The Hub, in association with Gary Randall and Timothy Bogart of Boardwalk. Boardwalk is repped by CAA and attorney Tanya Mallean; Scott is with Sarah Burns of The Gernert Co.
Gary A. Randall, Madison Randall Acquire Rights To Kieran Scott’s ‘True Love’ Trilogy
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate