Boardwalk Entertainment Group’s Gary A. Randall has teamed with his daughter, Not My Father’s Company’s Madison Randall to acquire the rights to Kieran Scott’s upcoming young-adult book trilogy True Love for film and TV development. The series follows a teenage female Cupid who is banished to Earth — what she believes to be hell — and must match three couples without powers to save the love of her life from the wrath of the gods. The first book in the trilogy, Only Everything, is set to be released by Simon & Schuster in May. Scott also authored the He’s So/She’s So trilogy, published by Simon and Schuster, and the Non-Blonde Cheerleaders series and Geek Magnet, both published by Penguin. Gary Randall will serve as executive producer, while Madison Randall will co-executive produce. True Love is Madison Randall’s first project under her newly formed production banner. She previously produced the reality series Life Flight for TNT and co-produced Majors & Minors for The Hub, in association with Gary Randall and Timothy Bogart of Boardwalk. Boardwalk is repped by CAA and attorney Tanya Mallean; Scott is with Sarah Burns of The Gernert Co.
Gary A. Randall, Madison Randall Acquire Rights To Kieran Scott’s ‘True Love’ Trilogy
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few