Lyndon Smith, Keith Nobbs, Wass Stevens and Elizabeth Masucci are set as series regulars in Ed Burns’ TNT pilot Public Morals, executive produced by Steven Spielberg. Written and directed by and starring Burns, Public Morals is set in 1967 in New York City’s Public Morals Division, where cops walk the line between morality and criminality as the temptations that come from dealing with all kinds of vice can get the better of them. It centers on cop Terry Muldoon (Burns), who knows the line between the good guys and bad guys is thin, and he is determined to raise his sons to be honest and hardworking as he deals with the dark underbelly of the vice world. Nobbs will play Pat Duffy, a troublemaker fresh from prison that everyone knows not to trust. Smith, repped by Buchwald & Assoc. and Main Title, will play Pat’s sister Deidre, a beautiful beatnik. Stevens plays Vince Latucci, a senior on the force who grew up on the streets of Little Italy. Masucci plays Christine, Muldoon’s loving wife and mother of 4.
Lyndon Smith, Keith Nobbs, Wass Stevens & Elizabeth Masucci Join TNT’s ‘Public Morals’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS