BREAKING: Taylor Kitsch, the actor who had a brilliant turn as Navy SEAL Michael Murphy in the gritty war-hero pic Lone Survivor, has just exited William Morris Endeavor. He has not moved to another agency but is retaining his manager at Untitled Entertainment, Stephanie Simon. His breakout role was in the fan fave series Friday Night Lights, and he weathered back-to-back flops in John Carter and Battleship in 2012 before rebounding with his key role in Lone Survivor (which was helmed by his Battleship director Peter Berg). Kitsch next stars in the HBO telefilm The Normal Heart, which premieres in May and already has a sequel in the works.
‘Lone Survivor’s’ Taylor Kitsch Exits WME
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Busch
- Power Rangers Bootleg Fan Film Returns To YouTube, Vimeo
- Paramount In Talks To Acquire Rights To Sci-Fi Classic ‘The Stars My Destination’
- Josh Duhamel, Ernie Hudson Suit Up For ‘The Wrong Stuff’
- Kristen Stewart Joins Untitled Kelly Reichardt Project
- Cartoon Network’s ‘Adventure Time’ Heads To Big Screen At Warner Bros.
- Dropped ‘Power Rangers’ Fan Video Still Up On Facebook