BREAKING: Taylor Kitsch, the actor who had a brilliant turn as Navy SEAL Michael Murphy in the gritty war-hero pic Lone Survivor, has just exited William Morris Endeavor. He has not moved to another agency but is retaining his manager at Untitled Entertainment, Stephanie Simon. His breakout role was in the fan fave series Friday Night Lights, and he weathered back-to-back flops in John Carter and Battleship in 2012 before rebounding with his key role in Lone Survivor (which was helmed by his Battleship director Peter Berg). Kitsch next stars in the HBO telefilm The Normal Heart, which premieres in May and already has a sequel in the works.
‘Lone Survivor’s’ Taylor Kitsch Exits WME
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M – B.O. Final
- Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
- Hot Reads: DreamWorks' Stacey Snider On 'Lawrence in Arabia' And More
- 'Fury' Box Office Opens To Strong $1.2M; 'Book Of Life' To $300K – Late Nights; Friday Matinees Tumble In
- Former Film Engine's Navid McIIhargey Partners With German Financiers, Acquires First Project 'The Feud'