BREAKING: Taylor Kitsch, the actor who had a brilliant turn as Navy SEAL Michael Murphy in the gritty war-hero pic Lone Survivor, has just exited William Morris Endeavor. He has not moved to another agency but is retaining his manager at Untitled Entertainment, Stephanie Simon. His breakout role was in the fan fave series Friday Night Lights, and he weathered back-to-back flops in John Carter and Battleship in 2012 before rebounding with his key role in Lone Survivor (which was helmed by his Battleship director Peter Berg). Kitsch next stars in the HBO telefilm The Normal Heart, which premieres in May and already has a sequel in the works.
‘Lone Survivor’s’ Taylor Kitsch Exits WME
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Busch
- Box Office Final: 'If I Stay' $15.6M; 'Game' $8.3M; 'Sin City 2′ $6.3M; 'Guardians' Sits Atop With $17.2M
- Toy King Hasbro Film Division Play: Creates New Post After Successful Run
- Movie Tracking In The Toilet: Fix Or Flush?
- China Shutters Beijing Indept. Film Fest; Police Seize Document & Detain Organizers
- Close To 200 Hollywood Execs, Stars Sign Statement Against Hamas: Sylvester Stallone, Amy Pascal, Seth Rogen, Richard Plepler…
- Top Movies 2014: Disney Has Three — 'Guardians' & 'Maleficent' Come From Summer