BREAKING: Taylor Kitsch, the actor who had a brilliant turn as Navy SEAL Michael Murphy in the gritty war-hero pic Lone Survivor, has just exited William Morris Endeavor. He has not moved to another agency but is retaining his manager at Untitled Entertainment, Stephanie Simon. His breakout role was in the fan fave series Friday Night Lights, and he weathered back-to-back flops in John Carter and Battleship in 2012 before rebounding with his key role in Lone Survivor (which was helmed by his Battleship director Peter Berg). Kitsch next stars in the HBO telefilm The Normal Heart, which premieres in May and already has a sequel in the works.
‘Lone Survivor’s’ Taylor Kitsch Exits WME
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Busch
- John Cleese, Tech Startups, 'How Google Works': Michael Shamberg's Hot Reads
- 'Big Hero 6′ Wins B.O. As 'Interstellar' Takes Second; Monday Returns
- 'Kingdom Of Ice', Cormac McCarthy, Strong Dads: ICM's Chris Silbermann
- 'Interstellar' Friday On Par With 'Gravity' In Opening Bow – International B.O.
- 'The Hunger Games' To Go Legit As Lionsgate Aims For Stage Production
- French Say “Bonjour” To 'Interstellar'