CBS is officially in the Kevin Williamson business. The network has given a pilot order to an untitled drama from The Following creator, Warner Bros. TV and Williamson’s studio-based Outerbanks Entertainment. Written and executive produced by Williamson, the psychological thriller centers around a pair of detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD. The project was quietly sold months ago and had stayed largely under the radar before starting to pick up heat in the past few weeks. Scream writer and Dawson’s Creek creator Williamson has a very strong track record, with all of his pilots for WBTV going to series, including The Vampire Diaries at the CW and The Following at Fox.
Kevin Williamson Stalker Drama Gets Pilot Order At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate