CBS is officially in the Kevin Williamson business. The network has given a pilot order to an untitled drama from The Following creator, Warner Bros. TV and Williamson’s studio-based Outerbanks Entertainment. Written and executive produced by Williamson, the psychological thriller centers around a pair of detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD. The project was quietly sold months ago and had stayed largely under the radar before starting to pick up heat in the past few weeks. Scream writer and Dawson’s Creek creator Williamson has a very strong track record, with all of his pilots for WBTV going to series, including The Vampire Diaries at the CW and The Following at Fox.
Kevin Williamson Stalker Drama Gets Pilot Order At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55