CBS is officially in the Kevin Williamson business. The network has given a pilot order to an untitled drama from The Following creator, Warner Bros. TV and Williamson’s studio-based Outerbanks Entertainment. Written and executive produced by Williamson, the psychological thriller centers around a pair of detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD. The project was quietly sold months ago and had stayed largely under the radar before starting to pick up heat in the past few weeks. Scream writer and Dawson’s Creek creator Williamson has a very strong track record, with all of his pilots for WBTV going to series, including The Vampire Diaries at the CW and The Following at Fox.
Kevin Williamson Stalker Drama Gets Pilot Order At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’
- Murder Case Involving Texas Justice of the Peace To Be Developed As HBO Film