CBS is officially in the Kevin Williamson business. The network has given a pilot order to an untitled drama from The Following creator, Warner Bros. TV and Williamson’s studio-based Outerbanks Entertainment. Written and executive produced by Williamson, the psychological thriller centers around a pair of detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD. The project was quietly sold months ago and had stayed largely under the radar before starting to pick up heat in the past few weeks. Scream writer and Dawson’s Creek creator Williamson has a very strong track record, with all of his pilots for WBTV going to series, including The Vampire Diaries at the CW and The Following at Fox.
Kevin Williamson Stalker Drama Gets Pilot Order At CBS
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup