CBS is officially in the Kevin Williamson business. The network has given a pilot order to an untitled drama from The Following creator, Warner Bros. TV and Williamson’s studio-based Outerbanks Entertainment. Written and executive produced by Williamson, the psychological thriller centers around a pair of detectives who handle stalking incidents for the Threat Management Unit of the LAPD. The project was quietly sold months ago and had stayed largely under the radar before starting to pick up heat in the past few weeks. Scream writer and Dawson’s Creek creator Williamson has a very strong track record, with all of his pilots for WBTV going to series, including The Vampire Diaries at the CW and The Following at Fox.
Kevin Williamson Stalker Drama Gets Pilot Order At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings