Kathleen York and Kristen Connolly have been cast as series regulars in the NBC pilot Tin Man, a futuristic thriller drama from feature writer Ehren Kruger. Set in the near future, it centers on robot Adam Sentry (Patrick Heusinger), accused of the first-degree murder of his creator, Charles Vale. York has been cast as Wendy, described as the idealized version of the perfect spouse to come home to, and Connolly plays Katie Piper, a public defender forced to fight for Adam’s cause. York was most recently a series regular on Lifetime’s The Client List. Her other TV credits include The West Wing and ABC’s Vengence Unlimited. Also a songwriter, York received a Best Song Oscar nom for “In The Deep” from the movie Crash. Connolly recently wrapped The History Channel mini-series Houdini as well as the second season of House Of Cards for Netflix. On the film side, she was most recently seen in Lionsgate/MGM’s Cabin In The Woods. York is repped by Bauman Redanty & Shaul (to become the newly formed BRS/Gage Talent Agency on February 1); Connolly is with Paradigm and Untitled Entertainment.
Kathleen York, Kristen Connolly Join NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video