Kathleen York and Kristen Connolly have been cast as series regulars in the NBC pilot Tin Man, a futuristic thriller drama from feature writer Ehren Kruger. Set in the near future, it centers on robot Adam Sentry (Patrick Heusinger), accused of the first-degree murder of his creator, Charles Vale. York has been cast as Wendy, described as the idealized version of the perfect spouse to come home to, and Connolly plays Katie Piper, a public defender forced to fight for Adam’s cause. York was most recently a series regular on Lifetime’s The Client List. Her other TV credits include The West Wing and ABC’s Vengence Unlimited. Also a songwriter, York received a Best Song Oscar nom for “In The Deep” from the movie Crash. Connolly recently wrapped The History Channel mini-series Houdini as well as the second season of House Of Cards for Netflix. On the film side, she was most recently seen in Lionsgate/MGM’s Cabin In The Woods. York is repped by Bauman Redanty & Shaul (to become the newly formed BRS/Gage Talent Agency on February 1); Connolly is with Paradigm and Untitled Entertainment.
Kathleen York, Kristen Connolly Join NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con