Kathleen York and Kristen Connolly have been cast as series regulars in the NBC pilot Tin Man, a futuristic thriller drama from feature writer Ehren Kruger. Set in the near future, it centers on robot Adam Sentry (Patrick Heusinger), accused of the first-degree murder of his creator, Charles Vale. York has been cast as Wendy, described as the idealized version of the perfect spouse to come home to, and Connolly plays Katie Piper, a public defender forced to fight for Adam’s cause. York was most recently a series regular on Lifetime’s The Client List. Her other TV credits include The West Wing and ABC’s Vengence Unlimited. Also a songwriter, York received a Best Song Oscar nom for “In The Deep” from the movie Crash. Connolly recently wrapped The History Channel mini-series Houdini as well as the second season of House Of Cards for Netflix. On the film side, she was most recently seen in Lionsgate/MGM’s Cabin In The Woods. York is repped by Bauman Redanty & Shaul (to become the newly formed BRS/Gage Talent Agency on February 1); Connolly is with Paradigm and Untitled Entertainment.
Kathleen York, Kristen Connolly Join NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’
What's Hot on Deadline
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55