EXCLUSIVE: Actress Katherine Moennig has signed for representation with Paradigm. Moennig co-stars on Showtime’s Ray Donovan as Lena, the right-hand woman/press agent to Liev Schreiber’s eponymous fixer. The drama series will return for a second season this year. Moennig, an L Word and Three Rivers alum, is currently filming the feature My Dead Boyfriend, directed by Anthony Edwards, and recently wrapped hostage thriller Default. She’s also repped by Framework Entertainment.
‘Ray Donovan’s Katherine Moennig Signs With Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch