EXCLUSIVE: Actress Katherine Moennig has signed for representation with Paradigm. Moennig co-stars on Showtime’s Ray Donovan as Lena, the right-hand woman/press agent to Liev Schreiber’s eponymous fixer. The drama series will return for a second season this year. Moennig, an L Word and Three Rivers alum, is currently filming the feature My Dead Boyfriend, directed by Anthony Edwards, and recently wrapped hostage thriller Default. She’s also repped by Framework Entertainment.
‘Ray Donovan’s Katherine Moennig Signs With Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Michael Mando Joins Jesse Eisenberg In ‘The Hummingbird Project’
- Jordan Peele, Channing Dungey & More Named As Honorees At AAFCA’s Special Achievement Ceremony
- Netflix Gains 5.3M Global Subs In Q3 As Stock Sets Record; Says Bid For Weinstein Co “Extremely Unlikely”