EXCLUSIVE: Actress Katherine Moennig has signed for representation with Paradigm. Moennig co-stars on Showtime’s Ray Donovan as Lena, the right-hand woman/press agent to Liev Schreiber’s eponymous fixer. The drama series will return for a second season this year. Moennig, an L Word and Three Rivers alum, is currently filming the feature My Dead Boyfriend, directed by Anthony Edwards, and recently wrapped hostage thriller Default. She’s also repped by Framework Entertainment.
‘Ray Donovan’s Katherine Moennig Signs With Paradigm
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'