EXCLUSIVE: A French book, Alexandre Dumas’ The Count Of Monte Cristo, was the inspiration for ABC’s Revenge. Now the soapy drama is beefing up its French connection by promoting actress Karine Vanasse to a regular for Season 4. Vanesse joined Revenge with the third season premiere in September as a recurring and has appeared in virtually every episode. She plays French heiress Margaux LeMarchal who knew the Graysons growing up and is here to start the American version of Voulez Magazine while also romancing Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler). This midseason, Revenge is moving to the Sunday 10 PM slot, which was the home of the series that introduced French Canadian actress Vanasse to American TV, ABC period drama Pan Am. A Season 4 renewal decision on Revenge is expected in May but a move now would secure Vanasse at the onset of pilot season.
Karine Vanasse Upped To Regular On ABC’s ‘Revenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016