EXCLUSIVE: A French book, Alexandre Dumas’ The Count Of Monte Cristo, was the inspiration for ABC’s Revenge. Now the soapy drama is beefing up its French connection by promoting actress Karine Vanasse to a regular for Season 4. Vanesse joined Revenge with the third season premiere in September as a recurring and has appeared in virtually every episode. She plays French heiress Margaux LeMarchal who knew the Graysons growing up and is here to start the American version of Voulez Magazine while also romancing Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler). This midseason, Revenge is moving to the Sunday 10 PM slot, which was the home of the series that introduced French Canadian actress Vanasse to American TV, ABC period drama Pan Am. A Season 4 renewal decision on Revenge is expected in May but a move now would secure Vanasse at the onset of pilot season.
Karine Vanasse Upped To Regular On ABC’s ‘Revenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman