EXCLUSIVE: A French book, Alexandre Dumas’ The Count Of Monte Cristo, was the inspiration for ABC’s Revenge. Now the soapy drama is beefing up its French connection by promoting actress Karine Vanasse to a regular for Season 4. Vanesse joined Revenge with the third season premiere in September as a recurring and has appeared in virtually every episode. She plays French heiress Margaux LeMarchal who knew the Graysons growing up and is here to start the American version of Voulez Magazine while also romancing Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler). This midseason, Revenge is moving to the Sunday 10 PM slot, which was the home of the series that introduced French Canadian actress Vanasse to American TV, ABC period drama Pan Am. A Season 4 renewal decision on Revenge is expected in May but a move now would secure Vanasse at the onset of pilot season.
Karine Vanasse Upped To Regular On ABC’s ‘Revenge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- “Hello, Clarice” – Jodie Foster Visits Stephen Colbert For Special Probe Into Lecter Ties To Trump
- ‘Exorcist’ EPs Talk Tonight’s Finale, Possible Season 3 & Disney/Fox Deal
- ‘The Trade’: Morgan Spurlock Dropped As Executive Producer Of Showtime’s Sundance-Bound Docu Series
- Filming On TNT Unscripted Series ‘Who Rules The World’ Suspended As Producers Sever Ties With Morgan Spurlock
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- ‘Watergate’ Limited Series From George Clooney & Matt Charman In Works At Netflix