EXCLUSIVE: Fringe‘s John Noble is back on series regular duty at Fox. After a three-episode arc on the freshman season of Sleepy Hollow, Noble is joining the cast of the breakout drama as a regular next season. Also promoted heading into Season 2 is Lyndie Greenwood after appearing in 10 of the first season’s 13 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT WARNING!) Noble’s promotion also is not a surprise given the big reveal in the recent season finale that his character Henry is actually Jeremy — Ichabod and Katrina’s son as well as the second horseman. Nikita alumna Greenwood, repped by Artist International, plays Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie). Noble is with Seven Summits Management and Coast to Coast.
John Noble & Lyndie Greenwood Promoted To Regular On Fox’s ‘Sleepy Hollow’
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Trying To De-legitimize CNN, Jake Tapper Tells Seth Meyers
- Judd Apatow On Why He Won’t Do A Broadcast Show, ‘Freaks & Geeks’ Reboot
- ‘Tower’ Survivors Embrace Animation Approach, Director Keith Maitland Says – TCA
- ‘Furniss’ Drama From Kyle Killen & Macon Blair In Series Consideration At AMC
- CNN Defends Jim Acosta Again As Trump Press Conference Fallout Continues
- David Haydn Jones Joins ‘Supernatural’ As Mystery Character