EXCLUSIVE: Fringe‘s John Noble is back on series regular duty at Fox. After a three-episode arc on the freshman season of Sleepy Hollow, Noble is joining the cast of the breakout drama as a regular next season. Also promoted heading into Season 2 is Lyndie Greenwood after appearing in 10 of the first season’s 13 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT WARNING!) Noble’s promotion also is not a surprise given the big reveal in the recent season finale that his character Henry is actually Jeremy — Ichabod and Katrina’s son as well as the second horseman. Nikita alumna Greenwood, repped by Artist International, plays Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie). Noble is with Seven Summits Management and Coast to Coast.
John Noble & Lyndie Greenwood Promoted To Regular On Fox’s ‘Sleepy Hollow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims & Jeffrey Seller
- Diana Rigg Joins Court For Season 2 Of PBS’ ‘Victoria’