EXCLUSIVE: Fringe‘s John Noble is back on series regular duty at Fox. After a three-episode arc on the freshman season of Sleepy Hollow, Noble is joining the cast of the breakout drama as a regular next season. Also promoted heading into Season 2 is Lyndie Greenwood after appearing in 10 of the first season’s 13 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT WARNING!) Noble’s promotion also is not a surprise given the big reveal in the recent season finale that his character Henry is actually Jeremy — Ichabod and Katrina’s son as well as the second horseman. Nikita alumna Greenwood, repped by Artist International, plays Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie). Noble is with Seven Summits Management and Coast to Coast.
John Noble & Lyndie Greenwood Promoted To Regular On Fox’s ‘Sleepy Hollow’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates