EXCLUSIVE: Fringe‘s John Noble is back on series regular duty at Fox. After a three-episode arc on the freshman season of Sleepy Hollow, Noble is joining the cast of the breakout drama as a regular next season. Also promoted heading into Season 2 is Lyndie Greenwood after appearing in 10 of the first season’s 13 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT WARNING!) Noble’s promotion also is not a surprise given the big reveal in the recent season finale that his character Henry is actually Jeremy — Ichabod and Katrina’s son as well as the second horseman. Nikita alumna Greenwood, repped by Artist International, plays Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie). Noble is with Seven Summits Management and Coast to Coast.
John Noble & Lyndie Greenwood Promoted To Regular On Fox’s ‘Sleepy Hollow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better