EXCLUSIVE: Fringe‘s John Noble is back on series regular duty at Fox. After a three-episode arc on the freshman season of Sleepy Hollow, Noble is joining the cast of the breakout drama as a regular next season. Also promoted heading into Season 2 is Lyndie Greenwood after appearing in 10 of the first season’s 13 episodes. (SPOILER ALERT WARNING!) Noble’s promotion also is not a surprise given the big reveal in the recent season finale that his character Henry is actually Jeremy — Ichabod and Katrina’s son as well as the second horseman. Nikita alumna Greenwood, repped by Artist International, plays Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills (Nicole Beharie). Noble is with Seven Summits Management and Coast to Coast.
John Noble & Lyndie Greenwood Promoted To Regular On Fox’s ‘Sleepy Hollow’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…