42West has tapped Joanne Freed to spearhead brand communications working out of its NY office, the PR firm announced today. The consumer marketing and branding specialist comes to 42West from Hunter PR with two decades of experience in entertainment, packaged goods, beauty, and food and beverage marketing. Freed previously served as VP, Public Relations at music network Fuse TV and and Ketchum, FleishmanHillard, and Vorhaus & Company.
Branding Specialist Joanne Freed Joins 42West
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video