42West has tapped Joanne Freed to spearhead brand communications working out of its NY office, the PR firm announced today. The consumer marketing and branding specialist comes to 42West from Hunter PR with two decades of experience in entertainment, packaged goods, beauty, and food and beverage marketing. Freed previously served as VP, Public Relations at music network Fuse TV and and Ketchum, FleishmanHillard, and Vorhaus & Company.
Branding Specialist Joanne Freed Joins 42West
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions